PDA

View Full Version : Question

TLOR FETT
07-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Is the 5 minion switch that activates the infinite flow of gnomes renewable or once you use it is it gone for good?

Bulletman
07-16-2009, 09:03 PM
You can keep going back and use it as much as you want.

TLOR FETT
07-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Thank you, and next question. How do I Dominate people, im at the first boss/character u need to and I have it paused atm. All i looks like I can do is target him.

Geordiefly
07-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank you, and next question. How do I Dominate people, im at the first boss/character u need to and I have it paused atm. All i looks like I can do is target him.

You target him and hold (X) - Wait till his health starts to decrease then release (X), this will keep them alive and dominate them. They get down on there knees, then when they get back up they have a flashing glow around their neck. If you keep holding (X) until there health is gone... they die... so becareful not to hold it too long.

Also: If your going for the domination run, make sure you accept all audiences, dominate all situations and dont charge up your target spell too much otherwise its difficult to control as you kill them so quickly

TLOR FETT
07-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Does the elf commune tick down when you murder or dominate them? How can you figure out if you've screwed yourself with an accidental kill their?

Geordiefly
07-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Does the elf commune tick down when you murder or dominate them? How can you figure out if you've screwed yourself with an accidental kill their?

Theres the "elf rebellion - Domination guide" on this forum that you can use, or you can just keep checking your village population in the select menu. If it says youve killed a villager, then you'll have to restart it.

TLOR FETT
07-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Theres the "elf rebellion - Domination guide" on this forum that you can use, or you can just keep checking your village population in the select menu. If it says youve killed a villager, then you'll have to restart it.

No that does not apply to dominating/killing the Elf Commune side quest

Geordiefly
07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
No that does not apply to dominating/killing the Elf Commune side quest

Err, what doesnt apply? The select menu telling you if youve killed a villager or the guide doesnt apply? There are 2 side missions which DO count towards the final result as you either have to dominate or destroy them. Elf Rebellion and Nordberg Commune, which are you wanting help with here?