PDA

View Full Version : OTHER Unlockable characters

xXthefragileXx
07-16-2009, 11:44 PM
I've gone through 2/3 of the GH:M forum pages and haven't found anything yet. Google has been no help either.. I'm wanting to find a FULL list of unlockable characters (ie: Shirley Crowley).. not just the classic/zombie 'tallica guys, lemmy and KD.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Son of Kyuss
07-17-2009, 12:25 AM
List of all unlockable characters for GH:Metallica:

Shirley Crowley
Marcus Fretshredder
Riki Lee
Matty Cannz

Metallica:
James Hetfield
James Hetfield 80's
James Hetfield Zombie
Kirk Hammet
Kirk Hammet 80's
Kirk Hammet Zombie
Robert Trujillo
Robert Trujillo 80's
Robert Trujillo Zombie
Lars Ulrich
Lars Ulrich 80's
Lars Ulrich Zombie
Zach Harmon
Zach Harmon Alt.

Other:
King Diamond
Lemmy

Hope this helps

xXthefragileXx
07-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Awesome thanks. I was wondering if there were anymore characters other than the two I already have (Shirley & Marcus). I'm assuming you unlock each one while doing the single instrument careers since I got one during guitar and the other during bass, correct?

Son of Kyuss
07-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Yup, just play the other careers and you'll unlock the rest of the World Tour cast and if you play a Band Career and earn 100 stars you'll unlock Zach Harmon and his alt costume.

sic6sic
07-19-2009, 07:47 AM
who the hell cares about Trujillo from the 80s? he wasnt even in the band.

im still irate about Jason Newstead being cut out of the game completely. like robbie had ANYTHING to do with Metallica when they didnt suck.

kevinbeck12713
07-21-2009, 05:20 AM
while I see why you think old school rob should not be in the game, rob in general should be because be is a MEMBER OF METALLICA... Jason Newstead is not. And Metallica never sucked... They might've sold out a little but they were always and still are good. And if not rob then why would you sugguest newstead and not cliff? He had much more influence.

sic6sic
08-02-2009, 05:50 AM
while I see why you think old school rob should not be in the game, rob in general should be because be is a MEMBER OF METALLICA... Jason Newstead is not.

i agree to an extent. rob should be in the game for the one song from the one album he has been with metallica for.

And Metallica never sucked... They might've sold out a little but they were always and still are good.

a little? they released a nu-metal album! and while it would have been good if it were a new band just making it big, it completely sucks as a metallica album. death magnetic was a bit of redemption, but it still reeks of "check us out! we are reinventing our sound because YOU bitched about it fans. we no longer make music for ourselves first and foremost, we live to cater to your wallets!"

And if not rob then why would you sugguest newstead and not cliff? He had much more influence.

personally, i like newstead better than cliff. its a personal opinion. now, to be honest, and to go back to the idea i posed in the first part of my reply, id like to have seen cliff show up for the songs he recorded with the band, and the same with newstead. my main bitch about this game is the fact that for all the history behind the band itself, they make it seem as if their 2 major bassists that theyve had never existed. some more respect for them, regardless of their split with jason, regardless of them losing cliff....well, it would have rekindled at least a little bit of the faith i once had in them. its all about the money for them, much like kiss. they have managed to alienate many many many of the die hard, core fans over the past decade. i liked load....re-load....loved garage inc and s&m....but jason leaving because james is a dick...the shitty album they released afterwards....lars being a massive tool....well, screw them. i didnt spend my money to be kicked in the junk.

the other bitch i carry about this title in general is the slim song selection. i understand that licensing music from greedy ass artists can be expensive, but the song selection is weak as hell. Frantic instead of St. Anger or Sweet Amber? no -Human? no Until It Sleeps? Four Horsemen? Call Of Kthulu? Bad Seed or Low Man's Lyric? Damage, Inc? Of Wolf And Man or Misery? for the price i paid for this game, i felt ripped off to not get all of their discography, save for Death Magnetic, and that is excluded there because its already available on the marketplace, which i understand. failure to include more of the massive amount of tracks in metallicas library just stuns me. again, like a kick in the junk.

kevinbeck12713
08-04-2009, 02:10 AM
my main bitch about this game is the fact that for all the history behind the band itself, they make it seem as if their 2 major bassists that theyve had never existed. some more respect for them, regardless of their split with jason, regardless of them losing cliff....

I just think it would be a little awkward for them to include people in this game that aren't members of metallica... they had to stick with having just one person as the bassist, and Rob is the obviouse answer, being that he IS in the band....

And ok, sold out "a little" is an understatement. It doesn't mean their shit isn't good.

And I can agree with you on the weakness of the setlist.

sic6sic
08-04-2009, 03:39 AM
I just think it would be a little awkward for them to include people in this game that aren't members of metallica... they had to stick with having just one person as the bassist, and Rob is the obviouse answer, being that he IS in the band....

if there had been some form of RECOGNITION at all in the game about cliff and jason, id have been happy. i view it as an insult to to not only the bassists themselves, but to the fans that have followed them from the beginning as well. thats not to say that i didnt go shell out the dough for the game, and enjoy it as far as the gameplay goes, but its a gross misrepresentation of the history surrounding the band. doesnt it seem odd that a game bearing metallicas name doesnt celebrate the band much at all?

kevinbeck12713
08-06-2009, 04:00 AM
if there had been some form of RECOGNITION at all in the game about cliff and jason, id have been happy. i view it as an insult to to not only the bassists themselves, but to the fans that have followed them from the beginning as well. thats not to say that i didnt go shell out the dough for the game, and enjoy it as far as the gameplay goes, but its a gross misrepresentation of the history surrounding the band. doesnt it seem odd that a game bearing metallicas name doesnt celebrate the band much at all?

I definitely see what you mean now. I just think it would be odd for activision to call in Jason, and take him away from whatever he's busy doing with Voivod so he can work on something with Metallica, so as far as actually being IN the game, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Chris666
08-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Sucks that Cliff and Jason aren't in it. I hate Rob. He should be left out...

achievementjockey
09-11-2009, 06:12 AM
Sucks that Cliff and Jason aren't in it. I hate Rob. He should be left out...

What did he ever do to make you hate him. No one cares about Jason and rip Cliff.

Pootcrum
09-11-2009, 06:23 AM
I dont hate Rob, I dont like him, he seems like hed be a jerk, but I agree he should be in the game.

That said, it is an insult to Newstead and Cliff that there is no recognition throughout the game of their influence on Metallica as a developing (Cliff) and top-selling (Newstead) band.

The basslines that Rob now plays, wouldnt have existed without Newstead and Cliff. My god, the things that man could do with a wah pedal. Awesome. Final song should have been Ktulu with Cliff.

Of course, there could be extenuating circumstances. Maybe Newstead was approached and he told them to f*** off.