PDA

View Full Version : Ok, wtf, this game is pissing me off.

Chi-gti 97
01-14-2007, 01:51 AM
Im intrigued by this game, yet i cant beat one level to go on. If i can get some help, i would greatly appreciate it.

I know it took me so long to get it, but my curiosity got the best of me yesterday. And a friend asked me if i had tried it, and i told him i would think about it, haha, yeah right, i still got it anyway.:rant:

Project KG
03-10-2007, 07:42 PM
This game gets gay as the missions go on. They make it harder to complete. Your plane also begins to turn funny. Well whatever I thought it was a good game then the missions made me mad. I understand you Chi

Mystweaver
05-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Couple of quick tips then regarding this post.

1) Go into settings and change it from Arcade to Normal... this will make the game much better allow you to fly the plane like a plane (such as the ability to do rolls and use the rudder control).

2) Turn weapon selection from automatic to manual. Reason for this is that I have found that even though I have equiped my aircraft with missiles that have the ability lock onto aircraft at various ranges, the auto-select doesn't select the correct weapon...

3) When equiping your aircraft, make sure you dont take too many different weapons. I usually limit myself to 4 types. Short Range Air to Air Missiles, Medium Range Air to Air Missiles, Air to Ground Missiles and some bombs that are either laser guided or not... depending on how adventurous I am feeling.

4) Read up on some other forums and guides on how to dodge missiles. Its bloody hard to do at first and it will infuriate you on how you simply cant do it... but keep at it and you will eventually get used to it (its a crazy-hard learning curve to dodge missiles).

5) Change the controlls... swap the Nose Gun button from X to right on the dpad. This will put the select next target on the X button. You will soon find that you can target an approaching wave of fighters and fire off a salvo of missiles in a couple of seconds.

6) Lastly, dont always wait for the "shoot" icon to appear before you fire your missile. All you really ever need is a solid box around your target. Its often at maximum range and the target can dodge your missile a lot easier BUT it means they are too busy dodging rather than targetting you...all the while you are gaining on them for a solid lock with shorter range missiles to go for the kill.

Hope this has helped.
Best of luck!

M V P BOANERPRO
03-26-2012, 11:28 PM
thnx for the tip.

CODMW2DUDE
07-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Wow u know i am shocked to see that people are still even playing this cause it is so damn old.

raidenhardcore
09-16-2013, 11:50 AM
just got the first after a few tries guess its a very tough learning as with most aircraft games not my cup of tea

controls suck beyond belief