PDA

View Full Version : Tips for the Perfect achievement?

lilboo
01-14-2007, 03:14 AM
I've seen quite a few people already have the Perfect achievement! If you have it, can you post what stage you did and some advice????

Shaaady Souljah
01-14-2007, 05:30 AM
maybe this will help... it is regular Pac-man, but they are basically the same (no offense to Ms.Pac-Man's beautiful bow!)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16025

Rodni Demental
01-14-2007, 10:12 PM
On the first PACMAN, this Achievements gave me a bit of grief. However, after finally getting it that time, and then trying MS PACMAN, I was able to get it first try.

Goes to show that the practice really helped. Also, some would say that it's easier on MS PACMAN because you use the first level, and just keep going through the walls on the left and right. There are 2 teleporting wall things (whatever) on each side unlike PACMAN's 1.

L3giOn
01-14-2007, 10:49 PM
On the first PACMAN, this Achievements gave me a bit of grief. However, after finally getting it that time, and then trying MS PACMAN, I was able to get it first try.

Goes to show that the practice really helped. Also, some would say that it's easier on MS PACMAN because you use the first level, and just keep going through the walls on the left and right. There are 2 teleporting wall things (whatever) on each side unlike PACMAN's 1.

Pac Man's level 1 has those too.

Kaens
01-15-2007, 02:20 AM
This perfect is far easier than Pac-man's. I did it my first few tries while talking on the phone and not really paying much attention. In Ms they are more likely to group up, so just clear your pellets and run around dodging til you have them grouped up, then head for a power pellet.

Level 2 might be easiest because all four ghosts come out faster.

Cordes
01-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I did it on Level 1, second try. Just waited until the ghosts group up and then waited near the power up until they come really close and then just ate them. Not really hard compared to Pac-Man

Jay_FNG
01-19-2007, 02:21 PM
On stage 1 I just gobbled up as many pellets as possible while waiting for the final ghost to exit the 'safe box'... (Pellets slow you down while you're being chased, so clear out as many as you can before going for the 'power pellet'.)

Once all four ghosts are out, just hang out in one of the corners and wait until the ghosts are all grouped in your area, then go for it! Sometimes it's best to wait until one or two of the ghosts are almost on top of you before eating the power pellet.

Sonic Avenger
01-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I discovered while getting this achievement that you can still earn it even if you die. As long as you have lives in hand, it will allow you to continue to eat the power pills & kill the ghosts. You must have power pills remaining & some of the small dots left.

I set the options to - Extend: None & Lives: 5. Start this achievement on level 1.

Eat as many of the small dots as you can while the ghosts are coming out of the box. Avoid the red ghost (Blinky) as best as possible. He's quite agressive if he gets near you. Once the ghosts are out, draw them towards one of the power pills so you can eat them. Make sure you get them as close as possible for easy kills. If they are too far away, you'll have to chase them all over the maze for the kill. You should be able to get this after a few tries if you get the ghosts close enough.

Use the exit pipes on each side to stay out of the way & to travel to each zone. I found ducking out one side and travelling up to the next pipe above/below a safe way to travel around.

That's it.. acievement un:locked

Enjoy... :p

technopimp
01-30-2007, 01:41 AM
I can never seem to get all 4 close enough to me...3 at the most, but as soon as I eat the pellet I swear they jump to lightspeed and are gone. I've eaten two of them, but no more. They're on the other side of the screen before I can even think about catching them. Of course, it doesn't help that the flipping controller sucks so bad that it moves the way I tell it to move maybe 1 out of every 3 times.

magictroll
02-16-2007, 05:04 AM
Only achievement I have left and I'm still having a hard time! Wish me luck :(

bdg7884
02-23-2007, 08:06 AM
This is a bit tricky compared to Pac-man. Just play a few times and learn there patterns. I found a nice pattern they used and got used to it and kept trying until I got it. From the start go up to the left where you can go out of the screen, the first one you come to. Then bounce back and forth not being seen then they will notice you and wait till they get closer and bunch up and head for a pellet. That's my advice... It worked for me, so possibly for you??

magictroll
02-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Good advice! Thanks, gonna give this a try :)

xterra00
02-25-2007, 03:19 AM
This is how to get perfect. Do it on the very first level.. It is the one where the ghost can be eatin the longest amount of time plan smart and get them all down by the major pellet. Once they are close eat it and BOOM eat all the ghost then go to the next big pellet wait for it BOOM do it again keep going around the board and wait for the ghost to get close

brute devil
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
dude just go on level 1 and wait for all four of them in a line or close enough and then right as they are behind you just grab the pellet thing and CHASE!!! i got it first try the only one thats difficult for me is the reach lvl 21.

StormSurge
06-26-2007, 07:13 PM
This one is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair

SevenFisher
07-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I did it on first level, after few goes. It seems AI of Ghosts that they'll try gang you up, whereabouts in Pac-Man they follow your pattern. So it's far easier in this one. Another one 200/200, now putting it in my sig..<3

Fullawka14
07-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Well I had a method I used and it worked, but the ms pac man lvls are different so i couldn't do it the way i did, but yweah like everyone else says just wait for them to group up and go and get 'em.

Conker Rules All
07-11-2007, 03:21 AM
i've tried level 1 so many times but will try again and was wondering if anyone has a drawn guide of where to move to?

wait ill use the achievement guide on the site

trying it in a half hour will post how i did

Darkness Master
09-11-2007, 06:38 AM
i can not get this achievement to save my life. ive tried so many times, spent a few hours a night here and there and i still cant fucking get it. pisses me off. only one i need.

xGodDogx
09-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Alright for the help and im going to try this later see if i can get this damn thing unlocked lol.

Soldier 4 I AM
06-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Thanks for all the good infromation. ill have to give this a try

Tapion
10-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Wasn't too bad to get, think it is easier on this game than Pac-Man. Just have to be patient, and wait for good time to get the pellets to eat the ghosts.

BenForTheWin
12-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Just did this achievement, took around 1 hour. I found the controls of the game very frustrating as at times it did not respond to my press of the button.

deleted24022010
01-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Just did this achievement, took around 1 hour. I found the controls of the game very frustrating as at times it did not respond to my press of the button.

The attack button or the weapon select button?

mig0
04-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Problem I'm having is that the joystick of the 360 controller is just horrible for this game... it feels like I'm handicapped because it doesnt move her properly across the level.

jwprice1974
05-06-2009, 09:24 PM
it took me few tries. do it on the first level for sure. The ghost seem to move slower and the power pellets last longer. Just keep restarting if u fail, eventually it'll happen.

middleeastbe4st
07-28-2009, 03:06 PM
I fail at this, I've been trying forever and can never get all of them, I've gotten 15 so I think I'm close.

qSasukep
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
just got this and pac-mans perfect achievement back to back!!! ok, pac-man took 2days, but this one was ez once i read about the 2 switch side tunnels, they help ALOT, this was 99.9% ezier then pac-man's

qSasukep
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Problem I'm having is that the joystick of the 360 controller is just horrible for this game... it feels like I'm handicapped because it doesnt move her properly across the level.

try the d-pad(which i think is flawed to the max) and i know what you mean, i remember this game having 2 player and turbo boost for the sega, this game is lame next to the one i played, i give it a 5/10 only becuz its good gs

Death Metal Jim
01-23-2010, 04:27 AM
i got mine on the first level just like in Pac-Man. It took me about the same amount of time as well. It just takes some practice and patience.

DeadRabbit
05-26-2010, 08:16 AM
I had the first 3 pellets down, went to get the last one, and the ghosts were lined up perfect, but I forgot that I had eaten all the regular pellets, and when I went to chase, I ended up finishing the level instead.

I haven't wanted to throw my controller so bad in years.

Still haven't unlocked this achievement. The AI on these ghosts, is downright brutal. I wonder if I just got a bad copy 8P

jamieknight1991
01-19-2011, 08:04 PM
I finaly managed to get perfect after about 10-15 tries which was my last achievment for this game :locked

Corrupt.
02-12-2011, 11:28 PM
It gets very annoying. Just need this one for this and Ms Pacman now :mad:

Dunbine
03-06-2011, 01:01 PM
IMO, this achievement is not really hard, I did it at the 1st try after viewing the guide.

Just set to 5 lives, play at stage 1, eat most small pellets on the screen, you may die when doing that.

Then just run around and let the ghosts tail you. Once all 4 ghosts group together, move to one of the corner, stay. When they are very close to you, eat them all at once! :)

Bones007
03-11-2011, 01:09 AM
I've seen quite a few people already have the Perfect achievement! If you have it, can you post what stage you did and some advice????

The cherry stage. Try to eat all the dots except for in the corners. Eventually the ghosts will start chasing you in clumps and you can get them all together.

DarkLion
10-22-2011, 04:59 PM
i still don't have perfect
my problem is, when i only need one more Ghost, one of the other 3 comes back and blocks my way T.T

EDIT: aaaaand done ^^

catboy88
01-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks for all the tips everyone, just got this one last night!

STR8 MERKED
01-12-2013, 04:45 PM
So i looks like the only two challenging achievements are getting to round 21 and the perfect level?

MaXx Ownage
01-20-2013, 07:21 AM
they arent too bad, a little frustrating but you'll get them