PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Sad?

Fallen x360a
07-17-2009, 08:14 AM
I downloaded the trial game and played it, and I ended up placing first. I thought it was pretty sad considering it's my first time playing it, and against people who have actually have the game. I just wish I had MSPs lol.

DENAz666
07-17-2009, 08:18 AM
lol thats cos i'm not on yet :P

Nah is a great game, i love new shooters, as everyone is fresh to the maps and haven't picked out all the good camping spots and such.

EDIT> I was just thinking, maybe the trial has different servers? would explain why you haven't come across any hardcore players yet?

Fallen x360a
07-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Idk but I've been reading around to see if it does have different servers like you said, but so far a lot of the things say that even if you download the trial, you still play against people who have the full game.

oXStarKillerXo
07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
I'd say the trial game has specific servers.

i owned in trial.

but it's a little bit more difficult... perhaps because everyone is getting the hang of the game now?

i dunno...

you could be right...

OctagonQontrol
07-17-2009, 07:40 PM
LOL... Mate of mine had the same comment when I spoke to him last night "yeah, been getting top rank on demo every round". Convinced him to get the full game, we played for bout 2 hours and he was fked over because he was getting 4th to 7th place every round...

So yeah, demo is for nobs, full game is for the peeps that know how to fly, shoot and be tactical. ;)

thealmighty1200
07-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I downloaded the trial game and played it, and I ended up placing first. I thought it was pretty sad considering it's my first time playing it, and against people who have actually have the game. I just wish I had MSPs lol.

lol everyone owned the trial dude. the trial game is played against other trial players on its own servers. thats why when they had problems at the launch with too many people the trial servers were the last to be put back on.

MarcoPolo360
07-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Because it's a trial game... Which means:
1. People don't know wtf their doing;
2. You only have 30 mins of gameplay;
4. I don't have anything to fill 3.

EDIT: I REMEMBER 3! I WAS GONNA SAY THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS.