PDA

View Full Version : Trial vs Full

JoeyxWalker
07-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Many of You don't know whether or not to get Battlefield 1943, Im just posting this to clear things up for you.

The Trial Has Wake Island the Only Playable Map, and the Only 3 Weapons you can use with the 3 vehicles. But you only get a certain time limit to play.

In the Full Version You get Iwo Jima, Wake Island, Guidacanal, and im pretty sure there will be more maps as DLC. You still use the 3 weapons, it keeps the game simple no need to worry about which gun you need to use so much. Same 3 vehicles, Plus theres also a Game Mode for Just the Planes, called Air Supiority. Fun to play if you know how to use the plane well.

So hope that helps you out, i just got the game a few days ago and im in love with it. Cheers.:drunk

ZundayXx
07-17-2009, 05:37 PM
The Trial Has Wake Island the Only Playable Map, and the Only 3 Weapons you can use with the 3 vehicles.

Huh?? Sorry but if im reading this correctly you're saying wake island is the 3 weapons you can use with the 3 vehicles?? The trial certainly sounds different.. very different.

Jimbo76
07-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh yes the trial does this game no justice whatsoever. do yourself a favour and buy it. NOW! worth 1200 of your hard earned microsoft points any day of the week.

A 2rue boofer
07-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I just bought it but I can't find any games wtf..? But I am a big Battlefield fan so thats why I bought it :)

eshewitt
07-18-2009, 02:16 AM
It is an awsome game and you should buy it.

Ulleb
07-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I just bought it but I can't find any games wtf..? But I am a big Battlefield fan so thats why I bought it :) They have been working on the connectivity, just keep trying, and if you still have problems, see the website listed on the ticker. (Also a huge BF fan, been playing since BF: 1942)