PDA

View Full Version : unlocked playing styles

Chapsman
07-17-2009, 06:12 PM
When completing the academy tasks, you unlock playing styles...

How can these be applied to my character, ive unlocked 4 so far and im still a rookie

cheers

mark23
07-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Go into the academy & their should be 2 options, 1-training & the other playstayles (i think), Choose playstyles & their will be 3 playstlye catergories to choose from- if i remember it should be baseline, footwork & volleys or 3 very simliar catergories with the playstyles you've unlocked so far.

Chapsman
07-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Go into the academy & their should be 2 options, 1-training & the other playstayles (i think), Choose playstyles & their will be 3 playstlye catergories to choose from- if i remember it should be baseline, footwork & volleys or 3 very simliar catergories with the playstyles you've unlocked so far.

nice one, worked a treat!

Gegliosch
08-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Is there a list of how these styles affect your character and how much? E.g. I can guess what a boost to serve will do, but why are there two different types of styles to do this without any explanation at all?

AssassinDK
08-08-2009, 11:49 PM
With regards to training, I have another question. How do you unlock more training exercises? I'm still only able to do the beginner ones, and I'm in my 3rd season. I would think it would be enough to get medals in all of them, but do you need gold to get new events?

mark23
08-09-2009, 10:34 AM
With regards to training, I have another question. How do you unlock more training exercises? I'm still only able to do the beginner ones, and I'm in my 3rd season. I would think it would be enough to get medals in all of them, but do you need gold to get new events?

You only unlock more when you turn pro, more being the advanced medals.