PDA

View Full Version : Artillery?

General Twinkie
07-17-2009, 10:05 PM
how do you use the artillery airplane thingies..
the one with 3 airplanes carrying bomb things..
where do i go to use it?

MarcoPolo360
07-17-2009, 11:12 PM
You mean the BOMBERS (:confused:)?
Try looking at the tips when the maps are loading...

Necro Knight
07-17-2009, 11:58 PM
You have to enter a building that's marked on every map as 3 small planes. When you enter it you'll gain control of the planes.

General Twinkie
07-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Oh yea the bombers.
i figured it out already thanks.
You just go into the room that has a little satellite on top.

OctagonQontrol
07-18-2009, 12:15 PM
*cough* Nothing beats camping that little building as a Sniper while it's occupied by the other team. Regularly peeps queue up to get inside but the timer for it is quite long. Easy kills, especially on Wake (get in/around the bunker between the Airfield and Beach)...

Necro Knight
07-18-2009, 02:03 PM
*cough* Nothing beats camping that little building as a Sniper while it's occupied by the other team. Regularly peeps queue up to get inside but the timer for it is quite long. Easy kills, especially on Wake (get in/around the bunker between the Airfield and Beach)...

Haha, yeah. Tho Guadalcanal is better for this. I always fly there by plane as a sniper and jump out to capture it. Then I rigg the place with explosives. Sit on the mountain above behind a rock to cover myself from enemy snipers and just wait till the jeeps and tanks come in to capture it. BOOM! And if one makes it just wait for him to come out and when he's standing in the doorway headshot him. Classic!

ZundayXx
07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Tutorials are there for a reason...

KNUCKS x360a
07-18-2009, 02:42 PM
In Guadalcanal, its by the Outpost.

In Wake Island, its in the main Airfield.

In Iwo Jima, its between the Bunkers & Airfield.