PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy scout dynamite

Assassin UK
07-17-2009, 10:17 PM
does anyone else find the Snipers dynamite a bit glitchy? i go running up to a tank and throw the dynamite at it and see the hand movement so i know its been thrown but nothing comes out it just throws nothing??

it happens alot to me and i always end up dying because i run off and set it off only to find i still have the 3 sticks =(

MarcoPolo360
07-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I know the dynamite drops like a rock when you throw it, but other than that I've never experienced this problem... I know I say this in just about every thread about glitchy stuff, but it could possible be lag.

exo-apollo
07-18-2009, 02:23 AM
Not that I've noticed but then again I only use the dynamite for whammy jeeping.

MangeM
07-18-2009, 03:35 PM
I've had this happen plenty of times, you see the movement and the dynamite sailing through the air (even sticking to the tank or hitting the ground), but still remains in your inventory as if you never placed it.
As you also have to be quick to detonate if facing a tank, or quick to go back to hiding there's not really time to stand around making 100% sure it was placed, and as such the movement/dynamite flying through the air serves as confirmation (which is the problem as it seem to return to your inventory).

Maybe it's due to being to fast when pressing the LT, or not fully pressing it down?

Ulleb
07-18-2009, 07:05 PM
I rarely use the dynamite on tanks and such, the only time I use it is for rolling car-bombs. But yes, I have noticed what you are talking about.

SevDelta
07-18-2009, 08:21 PM
I hate when you throw it on a tank and see it on the tank, only to detonate it and it was really at your feet.

eshewitt
07-19-2009, 05:45 AM
I will have to keep this glitch in mind next time I play a sniper.

Taiyz
07-19-2009, 06:31 AM
I wish dynamite could go through gaps, like the railings at the top of the Lighthouse on Iwo-Jima. Instead of being able to throw dynamite right down to the base of the Lighthouse, I have to climb all the way down there myself to set things up.

MopFlop
07-19-2009, 04:04 PM
if ur in the water u can keep throwin dynamite into it as u swin. u cant explode it but u can see it drop to the bottom

Wabbytax
07-19-2009, 07:34 PM
I wish dynamite could go through gaps, like the railings at the top of the Lighthouse on Iwo-Jima. Instead of being able to throw dynamite right down to the base of the Lighthouse, I have to climb all the way down there myself to set things up.

I have had no problems throwing it down the ladder from the top, occasionally will get stuck on 2nd level but usually no problems.

Efase
07-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Yep it happens to me. But only when i have lag. Lag ruins every game.

DENAz666
07-20-2009, 03:30 AM
happens to me at least every second time. I now throw 2 charges in case the first doesn't work. Usually gets me killed though :(

YouTube Freak
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
DICE is just too stupid to make good c4

Pippers
07-20-2009, 05:32 PM
This happens to me all the time, and in generally lag-free games too. I'll run around dropping my 3 charges around a flag, and I'll see all 3 drop. I'll start sniping, only to notice that I still have an extra charge...

Genesis x360a
07-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Yer ive had this a few times but its not to bad, I wish you could throw the Dynamite abit further and it does'nt drop to the floor like its got 100 pounds of rock inside it lol :p

Ulleb
07-20-2009, 10:20 PM
DICE is just too stupid to make good c4 The only time I felt they did it right was in BF:2 before they patched it to downpower the Spec Ops class :mad:

Ulquiorra14405
07-20-2009, 11:23 PM
i've had nothing but problems with c4 everytime i use it it either doesn't drop or doesn't stick to things that are close enough to run me over

example: i was playing a game yesterday and an enemy tank was taking a flag so i stuck up on him and planted a c4 and watched it land on him. before i blew it up he left and when he was on a bridge far enough away i go to take the flag and i blow the c4 and it kills me on the flag

Capt Jawbreaker
07-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Yep it has happened to me on a regular basis - to the point where I was even doubting if I actually planted it or not :confused:

Heres hoping DICE hits us up with a update soon to sort these little niggles out of a otherwise excellent game.

TpYourHouse
07-23-2009, 07:56 PM
It's glitchy and you can't even throw it 2 feet in front of you....

Scanrog
07-27-2009, 10:13 AM
The only times anything really goes wrong in any BF game is when it's down to lag, E.g, when you're trying to run and every two feet you run forwards, you're teleported back, When grenades don't come out for five seconds, and nothing happens when you fire a gun that fires some sort of projectile that isn't a bullet, happened since BF2, Through BF:BC, and now into BF:1943, I guess they'll use practically the same game engine that can't deal with lag throughout all of their games.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-27-2009, 02:56 PM
yea man,i have this problem to but i resolved it by making sure to hold the trigger down when planting till the motion is complete and it seems to work just fine.

Gumby™
07-27-2009, 08:21 PM
I know the dynamite drops like a rock when you throw it,

This annoys me to no end! There'll be someone in a room, and in CoD4 I would pop in, throw a C4, and blow it up. But here, you can throw it. It literally drops straight down wherever you're standing.