PDA

View Full Version : Tyrant of the Tower Achievement Glitched?

AceSpartan
07-18-2009, 06:07 AM
Tyrant of the Tower 30G
You have built 100% of the Tower buildables

So, I upgraded all the minion towers to level 4 and this achievement didn't unlock. Anyone have the same issue?

MLW
07-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Tyrant of the Tower 30G
You have built 100% of the Tower buildables

So, I upgraded all the minion towers to level 4 and this achievement didn't unlock. Anyone have the same issue?
When all your minions are fully upgraded and you go back into "Upgrade you tower" there will be nothing to even select. If you still see something about "level 4", then you can still upgrade your minions. -MLW

Geordiefly
07-21-2009, 02:07 PM
When all your minions are fully upgraded and you go back into "Upgrade you tower" there will be nothing to even select. If you still see something about "level 4", then you can still upgrade your minions. -MLW

Yer that happened to me too, i thought when it said minions at level 4 then that was it, but its actually showing you what you upgrade to, not what they are at.

Level 0 - 1 = 1k
Level 1 - 2 = 2k
Level 2 - 3 = 3k
Level 3 - 4 = 4k

= 10k per minion type. 40k altogether. Best to get scrooge then get this.

Easiest way is to get the 50k gold for scrooge and save the game. go to the upgrades and buy everything, get the achievement then exit without saving, then repeat for something else like the armours, or the weapons, or the ladys etc etc