PDA

View Full Version : Goldeneye Missions

Poida
07-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Whats your favourite mission?
I love Cradle, Depot and Surface 1

Jethrow
07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
aww shit dude, i'm trying to remember the shit, man i played SOOOO much goldeneye.

temple i think it was called

the one with the offices, and 2 floors, damn i cant remember

I hope they come out with this on arcade with online mp, epicness

Tatanko
08-05-2009, 11:37 PM
My favorite mission was Monte Carlo. I loved playing it on the hardest settings and seeing how fast I could run through it :D Or, if I just needed mindless fun the same level could be done slower if you wanted to make an absolute bloodbath out of it :p

Revolver
08-06-2009, 12:32 AM
I can't exactly remember the names but the second one and the train were some of my favorites ones.
I'll admit that when I first got the game I didn't know that B was used to open doors so on the first mission where you have to open up some doors so a truck can pass I had no idea what to do.
I was stuck in that first mission for about 2 weeks until I just randomly pressed B in front of the keypad, lol! :p

Joshymitsu
10-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Facility, frigate, bunker 2 and train. Train being my favourite :)

Overtness
06-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Mine has to be facility, it was always so fun starting in that bathroom :)

da vinci
06-23-2012, 05:18 PM
my fav was aztec. come on microsoft you did it with perfect dark. now it's time to release goldeneye on arcade.just buy the rights or whatever.make it happen!

danihendrixx
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
The second one, starting in the bathroom.

And the mission when you have to protect the girl while she is working with the computer. Put it on high difficult level...