PDA

View Full Version : #1 in the World Cheevy

AOSKINS
07-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Took me days and days, but I finally unlocked the #1 Pro cheevy.

All I did was play a non top 20 tourney (top 150), I beat it and voila, unlocked cheevy!!!!!!

Still haven't got the King Tourney one, even though I've beaten it 6 f-ing times!

Good luck to all those with glitches!

ScottCorno1987
07-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Were you playing all available tourneys, or being selective?

I'm #60 in pro and don't know whether to just play the 1-100 tourneys or do the 1-150 ones as well.

mark23
07-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Were you playing all available tourneys, or being selective?

I'm #60 in pro and don't know whether to just play the 1-100 tourneys or do the 1-150 ones as well.

Play them all as i'm pretty sure your ranking would drop if you missed 1, you'll be free of the 1-150 tournys when you reach 50 but you'll still have to play 2 sets of tournys as if you were to stop doing the 1-100 & just the top 50 tournys you would also drop in rank. I 'm afriad its like this all the way like this to No.1 too.

AOSKINS
07-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Yep, that's true. You need to play the appropriate tourney (top 20, if 20 or below and so on). You don't need to play the tourney that is above your rank, but that's what finally unlocked the achievement for me. Getting to #1 then playing a top 150 tourney.

Still can't get the KOT and am 5 seconds away from my first Gamefly return with an achievement that I earned, but did not receive. Thanks SEGA!

Edit: To be more specific, during my play, I DID NOT lose my ranking when NOT playing tourney ABOVE my rank (i.e. being #99 and not playing top #150 tourney).

BladeMDP
07-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Yep, that's true. You need to play the appropriate tourney (top 20, if 20 or below and so on). You don't need to play the tourney that is above your rank, but that's what finally unlocked the achievement for me. Getting to #1 then playing a top 150 tourney.

Still can't get the KOT and am 5 seconds away from my first Gamefly return with an achievement that I earned, but did not receive. Thanks SEGA!

Edit: To be more specific, during my play, I DID NOT lose my ranking when NOT playing tourney ABOVE my rank (i.e. being #99 and not playing top #150 tourney).
Only think you have to watch is once you get into top 20, if you do not play the top 50 matches, you'll lose one spot in ranking. For instance, I was 9th, skipped a top 50 match, it knocked me down to 10.