PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on last level

ponypo2001
07-18-2009, 11:29 PM
How in the name of shit do you beat this? As soon as the boss rolls along,the terracora is destroyed in a matter of 2 seconds.He's immune to eveything.There are no shields active and enemies all over.I can survive fine but it's instant game over when the core is destroyed.How the fuck are you meant to do this?

BuddhaMD
07-19-2009, 12:12 AM
completely ignore him. get onto the bridge right in front of the terracora & defend from the smaller enemies trying to get to it. you only have to take out 3 or 4 of them & last for 30 seconds before the cavalry arrives & it's game won.

T0b3
07-19-2009, 04:00 PM
WTF

There are coming like 30,000 enemies.. how am I supposed to survive so much enemies??!

Or is there a secret area with at least 10 extra lives in it?

ponypo2001
07-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Surviving is the easy part.Stopping the core is impossible.You can't hit anything from the bridge and enemies come from down below center,to the left and I think to the right.I don't see how this is possible in single player.I have a broken controller that agrees with me.

T0b3
07-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Never mind, I've made it. Didn't notice that Babo has much less health than Robo. Defending the core was much easier than the 3 enemy waves..

ponypo2001
07-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Never mind, I've made it. Didn't notice that Babo has much less health than Robo. Defending the core was much easier than the 3 enemy waves..

So how the hell did you do it then? Seriously,I can't defend 3 locations at once.The core always gets smashed in 2 seconds.I can keep enemies off 2 areas but not fucking 3.What's the secret?

T0b3
07-19-2009, 07:20 PM
So how the hell did you do it then? Seriously,I can't defend 3 locations at once.The core always gets smashed in 2 seconds.I can keep enemies off 2 areas but not fucking 3.What's the secret?

You don't need to defend all 3.. just focus on one and as long as you successfully keep the enemies from overtaking it, you're fine.

And for defending the actual core, stand next to it on the left. Enemies will keep standing still and only a few enemies will come from the left..

Hope this helps

ponypo2001
07-19-2009, 09:15 PM
You don't need to defend all 3.. just focus on one and as long as you successfully keep the enemies from overtaking it, you're fine.

And for defending the actual core, stand next to it on the left. Enemies will keep standing still and only a few enemies will come from the left..

Hope this helps

I'll try that mate and if it works,I will owe you my sincerest thanks.BTW,when I mentioned 3 places at once,I meant the last part at the core as enemies come from the centre and both sides.Fingers crossed!

EDIT : Yup,staying to the left seemed to stop the enemies on the right doing anything and I did it first go.Thanks loads for that.Now,onto the secrets....

[Waggly Bean]
02-21-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm so glad it isn't just me that's had trouble with this level. I've been fine all the way through the game but this last level really is a pain. I wish I'd played it on easy now just for the sake of making this one level easier! :(

I'm absolutely hating this game right now. I've tried to do this 4 or 5 times now, but having to restart the level from scratch after every attempt is getting me really frustrated!

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow... :mad:

BlueBomber144
08-19-2012, 06:23 PM
anybody down for setting up some multiplayer?

BlueBomber144
08-19-2012, 06:24 PM
btw nice Mega Man pic there Waggly

[Waggly Bean]
08-19-2012, 10:31 PM
btw nice Mega Man pic there Waggly

Thanks. :)

I actually never did finish this level. It made me angry so I just gave up on it. :p