PDA

View Full Version : Hunt The Hunter Help

dsgrce
07-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Hey Guys, Just did the "Hunt The Hunter" mission and got the platinum. Thought I'd share my strategy because I couldn't find much out there on this for myself, and this one is a REAL pain. I did this using Sideways (which is the only one I think you could possibly get Platinum with).

1. To start, make sure you have fully upgraded your Turbo and Turbo Cool Down (you'll need it)
2. Start the mission and immediately go into turbo and start hitting markers (you pretty much want to use turbo whenever it isn't overheated).
3. Hit the ramp after the 3rd marker to get the skill shot.
4. Now, here is where we change it up a bit. If you're like me and can't seem to hit these ramps real well to get the skill shots, you can simply stop and shoot the next two. So when you get to the 2nd ramp, go to the left, transform shoot Skill shot 2 and 3, then get moving again.
5. When you reach the bottom of the ramp, transform again and shoot the Skill shot right above road at the end of the ramp (it can be hard to see coming down the ramp, but its there).
6. Continue along and after your 2nd right turn, transform and shoot the last skill shot.
7. This should now give you just enough time to get around, hit the last marker, and blast probe out of the sky.

I did this after hours of trying again and again without this strategy. Once I did it this way, it took be 2 trys and I was done. I finished with 4 seconds on the clock.

I hope this helps some people out. GT: dsgrce