PDA

View Full Version : Best Squad Achievement

Fallen x360a
07-19-2009, 08:25 AM
I think I may have figured out on how to get this. Everytime I joined a match in progress and joined a random squad, we would get Best Squad at end game. It never unlocked for me, even though I did that on every map. I figured it was because I joined like halfway through the game, so it may not count. Then I went on with my friends and we got Best Squad on every map, and after Iwo Jima it unlocked. Just a little information on how I THINK it may work, doesn't mean it does, just how I got the achievement.

Apple
07-19-2009, 08:29 AM
I think I may have figured out on how to get this. Everytime I joined a match in progress and joined a random squad, we would get Best Squad at end game. It never unlocked for me, even though I did that on every map. I figured it was because I joined like halfway through the game, so it may not count. Then I went on with my friends and we got Best Squad on every map, and after Iwo Jima it unlocked. Just a little information on how I THINK it may work, doesn't mean it does, just how I got the achievement.

You could have easily added to this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=160235

It's definitely one of the most random achievements that no one will ever figure out.