PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Fighter Bombing

MasterSparky
07-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Im good in the plane, Especially dogfighting. But killing ground units I find really hard. How do you aim the bomb drop? If im flying down towards the ground does the aim in front say where the bomb will go or is that just for your machine guns? Any tips would be appreciated.

Also..... THIS GAME IS AWESOME! (Now the servers are sorted) :p

Louis BCFC1875
07-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I think you drop the bombs just before your flying over your target

KNUCKS x360a
07-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Yeah its definitely tricky to pull off... I can only do it sometimes!

My best advice is:

Enter a relatively steep but slow dive, Aimed at your target.
As you get closer in to the target/ground, pull up out of the dive & release the bombs at the same time...
They travel forwards slightly as they drop, but after a few tries (tutorial is best) you'll be able to judge it better & find your own sweet spot.

Baihu1983
07-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Half the time i press hear the noise but never see the bombs come out of the plane? Is that a glitch?

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Half the time i press hear the noise but never see the bombs come out of the plane? Is that a glitch?

happens to me to, happens with grenades for me too

MarcoPolo360
07-20-2009, 12:25 PM
I never really had a strategy for bombing... I usually just guess where they're gonna drop.. It seems to work though :p

Ulleb
07-20-2009, 10:24 PM
I never really had a strategy for bombing... I usually just guess where they're gonna drop.. It seems to work though :p Same here, I just slow down and gauge where I think they will fall. Eyeballing the drop path is a skill gained over a long past with all the BF games :woop: