PDA

View Full Version : Ranked match online rankings glitched?

HeatGuyStu
07-19-2009, 04:02 PM
So I finally decide to take this online after being content that my created player won't transform into a yeti after an online bout...and sure enough he stays the same...HOWEVER...i played 10...lost 3, won 7 but on the rankings it shows I've played 8...lost 6...won 2...WTF?! :uzi:

Anyone else had this problem??

ALSO, on the player matches I swear more than half quit on me but they suffer NO penalty for doing so. If players quit it should be an automatic loss but as far as I can tell they get no real penalty...:boom

Rant over. For now.

mark23
07-19-2009, 04:47 PM
This happened to me when i went for 10 ranked matches played achievement, i won 5 & lost 5 but it showed as 3 victorys & 7 defeats. Its bad enough that you don't get a win if someone quits but when the game can't even reconize a victory it makes the gold medalist achievement seem impossible.

HeatGuyStu
07-20-2009, 07:41 AM
This happened to me when i went for 10 ranked matches played achievement, i won 5 & lost 5 but it showed as 3 victorys & 7 defeats. Its bad enough that you don't get a win if someone quits but when the game can't even reconize a victory it makes the gold medalist achievement seem impossible.

I think I'm going to concede the gold medalist achievement, it's just too damn annoying with everyone quitting...

Regor Ttenneb
07-20-2009, 08:04 AM
ALSO, on the player matches I swear more than half quit on me but they suffer NO penalty for doing so. If players quit it should be an automatic loss but as far as I can tell they get no real penalty...

I noticed that too. VT3 was fine as you got the win so why did they mess with it? Puts me off playing online and I had played over 2000 times with VT3...

I miss my VT3 :(

martdude16
07-20-2009, 10:40 AM
My first game online....

2-0 up, 3 Match Points......

"Opponent Has Left The Game".

FFS! Just like UFC Undisputed. :mad:

clique republic
07-20-2009, 10:18 PM
I've not quite had the same leaderboard bug as you guys, but some of my wins haven't been recorded. However, I started counting them - and at 50, I got the gold for the first tier even though I only have something like 44 wins on the leaderboard, so I assume it's recorded correctly in your save file, and it's just the leaderboard that's broken.

It's a lot to ask you to try it out in case it doesn't work (as I said, not recording matches played for me is different to your match results just being recorded wrongly), but maybe aim for 10 wins to see if you get the bronze and 25 to see if you get the silver, and then compare that with your leaderboard stats.

I think I understand why they didn't credit the winner if the opponent drops - I *THINK* all matches in the online HQ banner are interlinked. So if you decide to play a ranked match, and no ranked match players are on, it will find you an opponent from the online tour instead. Likewise, if you choose a match with a hard court, I think it probably matches you with a player who's on a hard court, but not neccessarily the same tournament (it would be trivial to display one court on one player's screen and a different court on another). So if they were to credit a ranked win over a player match or vice versa, it wouldn't be a fair reflection of the stats.

At least that's my theory. It's an interesting way of working things, but it is bloody frustrating - especially since the dropper DOES get a loss recorded! :uzi:

kiewitcity
08-17-2009, 10:24 AM
just like fight night , the same schit .... i hate it when they dont put it in to the game leaving =loss.....they all leaving on this way....