PDA

View Full Version : wow, so stupid! who would buy this.

xR33F3Rx
01-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm so glad I didnt buy this. I rented this thinking it would be kinda cool but at least fun. I'm not one who really cares about graphics, but c'mon its not the year 1999, a good cutscene every once in a while doesn't make a game good. The graphics were so crappy and the dialog was horrible. I think my x button is almost worn out now, and the games whole weapon upgrade and stuff is ridiculous, and save points are it really bad spots. Guh i returned it to blockbuster and I'm growing to hate rpg's more and more. I just hope enchanted arms isn't as bad as this...

chewy
01-17-2007, 02:05 AM
I would agree that this game should be a rental only, and only if you feel like putting the 20+ hours in to beat it...IMO, Enchanted Arms (EA) was much better, but by no means a "great" game in and of itself. If you like the Final Fantasy games then you will probably like EA, but it is nowhere near as good as them. Plus it'll take you 35+ hours to beat, which may or may not be to your liking.

KeyWestSniper
01-25-2007, 12:50 AM
I think this game is meant for people who love mindless hack and slash. People who played games like Gauntlet would love this game. The graphics aren't great, the upgrading system does blow, and it's got cheesy cutscenes and missions. Should be an easy 1000 points toward your gamerscore. That's the only reason I'm playing it.

Smokez
01-25-2007, 08:47 PM
See i think this game is great. l played the beta for 50 Hours and i rented the games to get the achievements but the graphics arent shit to me on the projector. How can u even compare PSU and EA. PSU is real-time play and EA is turn based fighting. lve played both and would choose PSU over EA anyday. l only played EA for 7 hours but thats bc i was to busy with other games. The Save Points are really good in this game bc if u couldnt figure it out by the first boss they put a save point before any big fight.