PDA

View Full Version : I can't #!@%ing do any of the Deity achievements

Bloodrune
07-20-2009, 09:20 AM
I've used every guide on here and they all suck ass. Right now I'm trying to do the one where you play on Apokalypse to get a domination win and it doesnt work. Maybe i'm not doing it right though. After I take a capital city I need to keep it, but what about the other cities. Do I need to keep them or not? After I take a capitol shouldn't the entire race go away? BAH :uzi:

Don't bother trying to help I just sent it back to gamefly. The game was fun at first but what a piece of shit on diety! I honestly had more fun playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja. At least with that game you don't have to play it for 4 hours to see if you're going to win or lose.

TorchFX
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
I've used every guide on here and they all suck ass. Right now I'm trying to do the one where you play on Apokalypse to get a domination win and it doesnt work. Maybe i'm not doing it right though. After I take a capital city I need to keep it, but what about the other cities. Do I need to keep them or not? After I take a capitol shouldn't the entire race go away? BAH :uzi:

Don't bother trying to help I just sent it back to gamefly. The game was fun at first but what a piece of shit on diety! I honestly had more fun playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja. At least with that game you don't have to play it for 4 hours to see if you're going to win or lose.

Sounds to me like you just don't understand the game and it's mechanics. The guides on here are very helpful, and if you take the time to learn how the game works, the guides are spot on. I've used several of them to get some of the pesky achievements with little to no effort. Without the guides, and proper knowledge of the game, I can understand how the achievements would be frustrating, but there's no need to complain about the guides not working when you don't know how to play the game.

Nautius Maximus
07-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Yep, I won three of the Deity achievements on my first try in a single game using the guide on this site. Won culture, go back to the last save, won economic, go back to the last save then won Domination. The only one I couldn't get was technology because it was the Beta Centauri scenario.