PDA

View Full Version : Hull Breach Secret #4

ponypo2001
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Anyone know how you're supposed to reach this? So far,the community has been totally tight lipped on the secrets.Most I've found no problem but this one is so far eluding me.I can see a barrier in the room where you sneak to get the red keycard but even when i sneak unnoticed,the terminal next to the barrier is always turned off.Anyone know how to do this?

MysticWeirdo
07-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Anyone know how you're supposed to reach this? So far,the community has been totally tight lipped on the secrets.Most I've found no problem but this one is so far eluding me.I can see a barrier in the room where you sneak to get the red keycard but even when i sneak unnoticed,the terminal next to the barrier is always turned off.Anyone know how to do this?

Go left from the red keycard to a terminal in the top left corner of the far room a go up. Don't shoot at all in the area leading to the red card. I hit the terminal below this one on the way to the red card.

ponypo2001
07-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Go left from the red keycard to a terminal in the top left corner of the far room a go up. Don't shoot at all in the area leading to the red card. I hit the terminal below this one on the way to the red card.

I'll give it another go but I did try this.I even managed to press all 3 other terminals first hoping it would power that last one but no dice.I was spotted at one point though so I guess that could've screwed me.Thanks for posting.

MysticWeirdo
07-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I don't think the terminal was "lit up" but I was still able to use it. I definitely got spotted and was still able to roll up from the terminal and right to the book.

ponypo2001
07-21-2009, 12:47 AM
I am seriously hoping this isnt glitched on me cause I cannot get that barrier to move at all.The unlit terminal doesn't respond at all.I tried what you said by using the one before the red card but no luck.Didn't fire a round either.Only' thing I can think now is that I hit the wrong terminal and you have to hit the exact one and no others.If that doesn't work,I'm boned :/

EDIT : Finally got it.I played as BDI.Dunno if that made a difference but meh.I hit the terminal in the room with the 2 cross patrolling guards and that lit it up perfect.

BuddhaMD
07-21-2009, 02:25 AM
you have to be B.D.I. to get it properly, the terminal doesn't light for scorched. However - if you take a flyer into the room you can jump up onto a ledge to the left of the door/force-field then jump over the wall above the force-field.

:eek: ;) :) :p