PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero Drums: Green pad came off

Maestro0708
07-21-2009, 01:38 AM
My green pad came off and i can't get it back on.. I looked online but couldn't find an answer and nobody seems to know how to fix it. Any ideas? (With the rock band drums you can just snap it back on, but with these they wont go back on)

itb72
07-21-2009, 01:41 AM
glue some velcro strips on the head. that should do it. although i've never tried it, it just seems probable it would work.

Stufin135
07-21-2009, 12:01 PM
I took of my red pad a week ago and it is easier to get on than you think. You should have 3 rubber points that stick out the bottom. Thats what you got to get in. On the inside of your drums you should see 6 circle holes. 3 normal circles and 3 with slits coming of off them. you want to pop it back into the holes with slits. it did come from the normal holes but I don't think it's possible to get it back in there. So all you do is Vaseline the 3 rubber points well. Place over the slitted circles and push down on it really hard and till you can pull it back up with ease.

Agent Aero
07-30-2009, 07:35 AM
My red pad came off last night infact and i was trying to put them rubber pointy things back in the holes of that white disc. Then the red and black wire have come off my drum pad. :p. It's not like i can just sellotape them back on the small metal disc because theres not enough room to get my hand under there.

Stufin135
07-30-2009, 07:39 AM
My red pad came off last night infact and i was trying to put them rubber pointy things back in the holes of that white disc. Then the red and black wire have come off my drum pad. :p. It's not like i can just sellotape them back on the small metal disc because theres not enough room to get my hand under there.
Yep I had that problem. My red disc snapped so I pulled the pad of. The accidentally pulled the cable from the pad. So i just opened everything up and glued the disc in the pad back together, then I stuck some Cd's to it to double secure it :p. Once I was done and tried popping the pad back in, I couldn't really get the cables connected. So I had to go out and buy a screwdriver (the star one, torx I think they are called). Then i had the wrong size and blah blah blah. But after about a week of fixing I got it done and it now works a charm :)

chaseisfly
07-30-2009, 08:13 AM
i laughed so hard when i read "vaseline the rubber points" and "pushed down really hard and til you can pull back up with ease".

LOLOL shoulda thought about it before you typed it ;)

Stufin135
07-30-2009, 08:20 AM
If you got your mind that much in the gutter why didn't you notice this :p

you want to pop it back into the holes with slits.

Agent Aero
07-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Ahhh Stufin, you're a legend, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge and ability to belittle people. LOL!

Thanks for the screwdriver info aswell ;)