Can't get Trouble on the Homefront radio signal

bulletarerad

Have you beat the main questline mission "Waters of Life"? If I remember correctly you need to beat that mission first.

yh you do then if your near vault 101 then you should be able to pick up the signal, i mean i picked it up when i was walking around in megatron

I'm having the same problem. I've beaten the game, plus all of the DLC (OA, TP, BS, PL) and am LV30. I pitched a tent Vault 101 and camped out for several days and nothing. I tried going inside but the vault combo is changed. Since then 30+ game days have passed and there's no signal to be found...

I'm having the same problem. I've beaten the game, plus all of the DLC (OA, TP, BS, PL) and am LV30. I pitched a tent Vault 101 and camped out for several days and nothing. I tried going inside but the vault combo is changed. Since then 30+ game days have passed and there's no signal to be found...

I believe you have to do it before you beat the game, but its not available till after waters of life...so if you beat the game you missed it, just did it on a new game after waters of life