PDA

View Full Version : Tomlinson upset...

Shaaady Souljah
01-15-2007, 06:10 AM
"They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

L.T. wouldn't shake hands after the loss and said they were all being unsporting. Apparently the Patriots were celebrating on the Chargers logo and mocking the dance Shawn Merriman would do, and L.T. got pissed...

i have never seen him mad before...

PerpetualHeaven
01-15-2007, 06:25 AM
It was an extremely close game. You know LT played his heart out and he did it all and Philip Rivers did fine. The defense really let the Chargers down. You couldn't have asked for a better game out of Rivers and LT.

After Rivers threw that 30 yard pass then LT went in for the TD I thought it was over. But, Brady is a playoff wonder. I don't think he's better then Montana or he'll ever be better, but in his own respects he's a game changer. It's like when the Pats are down, Brady goes into some superman mode where he's so accurate. Anyways, I don't like praising Brady and this is pretty much my first time. He did something amazing against an incredible team. Too bad for LT his D let him down. A 2 point conversion.. sheesh.

Ki23lla
01-15-2007, 06:30 AM
It was an extremely close game. You know LT played his heart out and he did it all and Philip Rivers did fine. The defense really let the Chargers down. You couldn't have asked for a better game out of Rivers and LT.

After Rivers threw that 30 yard pass then LT went in for the TD I thought it was over. But, Brady is a playoff wonder. I don't think he's better then Montana or he'll ever be better, but in his own respects he's a game changer. It's like when the Pats are down, Brady goes into some superman mode where he's so accurate. Anyways, I don't like praising Brady and this is pretty much my first time. He did something amazing against an incredible team. Too bad for LT his D let him down. A 2 point conversion.. sheesh.

Brady actually messed it up but luckily for him the interception turned into a fumble and they recovered it.

messym
01-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I think some the Pats players may have gone overboard w/ the celebrating thing but in no way, shape, or form w/ Bill Belichick condone what they did. He is about as classy a coach as there is and his record speaks for itself. He doesn't comment on other teams. I think LT let his emotions get the best of him.

RadicalSniper99
01-15-2007, 02:49 PM
He was just looking out for his teammate and friend. I know it wasn't a good idea to explide like that on the field and comment on Bill Belichick like that, but I don't think LT was in the wrong for this. He was being a true teammate with that one. He felt like it was rude for them to make a personal attack like that right there. If anyone says they wouldn't have done the same thing they would be lying. Anyone with a shred of loyalty to someone would understand why LT did and said what he did.

Gunstar Chaos
01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Bill Belichick as classy a coach as there is? Ha, I think you are a little biased. He's hardly had class in most of after-game activities. Even when he tries to do something nice, he doesn't have class (via Jets playoff game.) Only reason he apologized for that was because of his representive told him it would make him look better if he did so.

Shaaady Souljah
01-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Ha, I think you are a little biased. He's hardly had class in most of after-game activities. Even when he tries to do something nice, he doesn't have class (via Jets playoff game.) Only reason he apologized for that was because of his representive told him it would make him look better if he did so.

and let's not forget his injury reports... he never goes into details about any injuries, just lists everyone as questionable so the opponent has no idea who will play and who won't.

messym
01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Being from NE I can tell you that Bill only talks to the media b/c he has to. The Mangini-Belichick thing was blown out of proportion and what you saw on tv was him trying to get through the reporters for a simple "good game, good luck". In all the years that I have watched the Pats and I remember how bad they were back in the 80's I think that I have seen him make a negative comment about a player, team, or coach maybe one time. How many times have you seen Belicheck is in Manning's head? or Parcells vs. Belichick? Most of the commentators on tv know absolutely nothing about my team or yours. They cite stories that occurred weeks or months prior.

messym
01-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Only reason he apologized for that was because of his representive told him it would make him look better if he did so.

I find what you said funny b/c Belichick doesn't care what anybody thinks. Take a look at the way the guy dresses.

Shaaady Souljah
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Only reason he apologized for that was because of his representive told him it would make him look better if he did so.

I find what you said funny b/c Belichick doesn't care what anybody thinks. Take a look at the way the guy dresses.

That is an excellent point. ;) What is with those sleeves??!

TheBiffTannen
01-16-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't blame LT. He puts his heart on the field every game. I do believe the Patriots are getting a little arrogant and hope the Colts stomp them into the ground.

Lets ... goooo ... Cooolts!!