PDA

View Full Version : What game are you playing?

DaKing240
01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Just wondering what game(s) people are working on, either for enjoyment or achievements.

I am going to try to finally get the Gears of Wars achievements done.

Crash
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Feel like I am playing too many at the moment:

Going through Oblivion again (Love that game), Finishing up most of Lost Planet already, Doing a little here and there on NFS Carbon, R6, and Marvel UA.

Still need to go back and finish the campaign on CoD3 and FEAR.

I also plan to get online and finish Burnout soon, along with playing through Hitman again (Another great).

And of course plenty of player matches on GoW (no more ranked thanks to patch :( )

Eternal Prince
01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
I want to finish up GoW and CoD3 online and finish far cry but also trying to get as many points as possible because of the gamerscore league.

Fonkey Monkey
01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Right now as we speak im playing MLB 06:The Show for ps2. Great game.
Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be playing Warioware:Smooth Moves*crosses fingers*

Spartan
01-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Gears is pretty much the only game I've been playing steady and a little time on rented games. That's pretty much it until I pick up Lost Planet and Crackdown comes out.

Webb
01-15-2007, 08:51 PM
I personally am playing some ranked Gears with a few people. Trying to host to get that achievement and get over 900 points ;)

xX MaslaN Xx
01-15-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm going to keep playing Rainbow Six till something good comes out...like Army of Two

Dark Fury
01-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Playing Gears of War, Rainbow Six and mainly LOST PLANET... love that game.

Still got Viva Pinata, NFS Carbon and Dead Rising to finish for the first time, and i have my Wii - playing Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel and Zelda on solo, have Wii Sports and Play to play with the family, and i need a Gamecube pad to play the Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness i got online.. if anyone is from the UK and has a spare pad they'd like to donate i'd be grateful. :D

The Killer 47
01-15-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm shooting for the full 1000 in Sonic the Hedgehog (I know everyone hates that game, but I'm enjoying it.) I'm also working on some of the single player stuff in rainbow six. Overall, I'm trying to get over half the points in each title I've played. (got about 14 left out of 102)

SarkeBeeley
01-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Just finished my first run through of Gears on co-op, going to play it through again this weekend so the boyf can get the Dom achievements. Have just bought Kingdom Hearts 2 as well.

Zef
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM
I want to finally finish off Superman so i can return it along with Amped 3. Then I'll probably attempt the Signature Takedowns on Burnout Revenge, then maybe finish off Gun or whatever games I am nearly complete on so I can trade them in.

The chances of any of the above happening before I get a new game and forget about them are slim.

BlaZiN cdn
01-15-2007, 10:35 PM
im goin 2 try and get 1000 on lost planet. then probably work on ridge racer 6 or dead rising

PerpetualHeaven
01-15-2007, 11:16 PM
After this season, i'm going to be totally dedicated to gears of war. So right now i'm playing:

Star Trek Legacy
Dead Rising
WWE: Smackdown vs Raw
Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Myncy
01-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Madden 07, Tomb Raider, Oblivion, Gears of War, Civil War, and hopefully Lost Planet.

Damn, I was hoping for more from Civil War. It's becoming an achievement game for me...

Im a Manatee
01-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Splinter Cell is taking up huge chunks of time with the master achievements and the ranks. I just got officer 2 hours ago.

TheMollywhopper
01-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Currently playing Lost Planet, GoW, R6V and, when I'm REALLY bored F.E.A.R.. I've got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Phantasy Star Universe unopened and waiting to be played, but I can't get myself off of Lumines and Geometry Wars, so the may never be opened.

Tron
01-16-2007, 12:18 PM
im on Rainbow Six Vegas and Tony Hawk Project 8... i am about half way to elite, legitly... and in Tony Hawk im ranked Six and ill be damned if i get that close and wont finish it...currently getting all gaps and my manual stats maxed...

i also need to finish Viva Pinata...

Dark Stalker
01-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm working on a 1000/1000 for Viva Pinata. Gonna play Gears of War next week and I need to finish Dead Rising. I'm also playing Dead or Alive 4 from time to time. Still need the 100 hours achievement.

TheBiffTannen
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM
My list:

Oblivion - haven't played in forever but need to finish it up
Enchanted Arms - bought the game on launch and just now playing
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - playing online co-op with my brother
GoW - pretty much done, but still play online a bit here and there

Lost Planet - this one is coming from gamefly.com, should be in the mail today.

invincible rob
01-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Oblivion, I'm addicted I have Rainbow six and Gears and Still find my self on Oblivion for hours on end.

Malosovich
01-16-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm working on finnished Hitman: Blood Money. Been playing that game on the black Xbox for ages, figured I may aswell do it properly. Great game.

Then I'll probably go back to getting thrashed online on Pro Evo and getting stressed out because I love the game so much, but I'm so uncomprehendably shit at it.

boomheadshot45
01-17-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm playing King Kong, R6V, and I'm going to buy Blitz the League and College Hoops 2k7 tomorrow.

heman38
01-17-2007, 03:45 PM
working on gow insane level, i also have to do tiger woods 07 100% complete. it always seems i am trying to finish games so i can go back to playing oblivion-second time through. geez, playing games is more like a job now instead of fun!

Wreckon Dracgon
01-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Well I play Enchanted Arms every day but who doesn't know that.

I started playing Viva Pinata last night and that is going to consume me for the next few days. I'm also working on Bullet Witch, which is so damn tough at the end. Then there's Blitz the League which I'm determined to get all 1,000 points in, and Tenchu that I'll start playing this weekend. That's all for my gaming for fun games.

As for my strictly playing for points games those would be Star Trek, African Safari, Civil War, and Pimp My Ride... all of which I've yet to play because at least for a moment I'd like to enjoy my 360.

After the GSL ends and I have a two week break on points I'll be hitting GoW, CoD3, Lost Planet, Rainbow Six, Burnout, and Splinter Cell pretty hard, but with tons of Golem Battles in between.

TacticalChaos15
01-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Next week Im working on Co-op insane GOW but until then I am playing RB6v,PDZ,and GOW ranked online.

Im a Manatee
01-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I also wanted to spend a bit more time on FEAR but unfortunatley I got 32 games for xmas so Im currently flicking between games, trying to decide what to play next! It does help relieve game boredom/frustration but it does draw you away from other games that need to be finished. It also severly dented my 79% completion rate after fireing them all up for the first time, in fact theres still a few I have'nt even tried once yet

Two words...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

deej brutal
01-17-2007, 10:05 PM
im usually playing gears of war on insane with my bro and playing it online, or playing smackdown online.

deej brutal
01-17-2007, 10:07 PM
unfortunatley I got 32 games for xmas

wow. i would go bankrupt just by buying 2 haha :(