PDA

View Full Version : Best Squad Question?

MrGuitarZombie
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Since i know it is glitched for me, and since i am getting random stamps that are squad related, could that mean im close for Best Squad to be unlocking since i keep getting random stamp when im not even in a squad?

Mr. Writer
07-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, just don't worry about that achievement because the way that it's glitched causes it to unlock at random times. Mine unlocked halfway through a game when I wasn't even in a squad haha. Just keep playing and it will pop up for you at some point. Heres a tip though, for most people it has happened when not in a squad so try going alone for a while.

TheToiletBrush
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
It's one that will come up once you forget about looking for it. Do you check the second results page after a match? Hit the "X" button and you can see for sure if you were in the top squad if you want to be absolutely confident that you should have already popped it & are getting a glitch.

MrGuitarZombie
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah i did get top squad atleast twice on each map and it was a 2 man squad :p Ill keep going solo and not worry about it, ill just go for stamps. Thanks

derSpu
07-23-2009, 12:03 AM
It's one that will come up once you forget about looking for it. Do you check the second results page after a match? Hit the "X" button and you can see for sure if you were in the top squad if you want to be absolutely confident that you should have already popped it & are getting a glitch.
I donīt think you can trust that stats page. I just played seven rounds, always checked the the stats page and according to that I was in the best squad three times, but I only got two best squad stamps for it.

MarcoPolo360
07-23-2009, 12:58 AM
I donīt think you can trust that stats page. I just played seven rounds, always checked the the stats page and according to that I was in the best squad three times, but I only got two best squad stamps for it.
The stamps are pretty glitchy... I wouldn't trust those over the stats page.

MrGuitarZombie
07-23-2009, 01:24 AM
Finally got this :)

Captain Ransom
07-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Been in the Top Squad once on each map (checked via the end-game scoreboard) and no achievement popped. So now I just keep playing without being in a squad, right?

Strongbow
07-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Been in the Top Squad once on each map (checked via the end-game scoreboard) and no achievement popped. So now I just keep playing without being in a squad, right?

Thats right, play it solo.

Captain Ransom
07-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah, it finally unlocked for me just now. I was solo and running around on foot and suddenly, pop.

They really should fix this.

MarcoPolo360
07-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah, it finally unlocked for me just now. I was solo and running around on foot and suddenly, pop.

They really should fix this.
It is fixed lol

vsbv-lightstorm
07-25-2009, 06:17 AM
I'm so pissed i know for sure i was in the best squad at iwo jima.
I know for sure i was in best squad 2 times in a row on wake island.
I check the stamps it and it only claims i have 2 best/top squads???!!!??

Could someone explain lol?

Scanrog
07-25-2009, 08:48 AM
It's glitched. Don't worry your little head about it. ^.^

Kirbster117
07-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Definately glitched... Got a squad of 4 together and played through each map, and was top squad on each... Then gave up went solo and halfway... POP!

pX I Atticus
07-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Since i know it is glitched for me, and since i am getting random stamps that are squad related, could that mean im close for Best Squad to be unlocking since i keep getting random stamp when im not even in a squad?

have u been in the Top 5 for all 3 maps? coz thats how i got it to unlock

vsbv-lightstorm
07-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Now im just pissed off lol.
I was on iwo jima again and got top squad twice (should have 5 in the stats and awards)

The canal i got top squad once. (should have 6.)

Wake island got top squad once (should have 7.)

I entered the next game on iwo jima spawned on the boat and uh left the game and it still says i have 2

I entered the next game on iwo jima spawned on the boat and uh left the game and it still says i have 2

Toastix
07-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Its good to know that it might just randomly pop up because I've been top squad on all the maps multiple times. Kinda frustrating see that I have the 30 games played achievement now but not top squad when I should of had it really early on.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Its good to know that it might just randomly pop up because I've been top squad on all the maps multiple times. Kinda frustrating see that I have the 30 games played achievement now but not top squad when I should of had it really early on.

yea man, i think im just gonna play solo and stand there/run around and just well keep my fingers crossed.

I just dont understand why it doesnt save my top squads in the stats and awards page instead of 7 it says i have 2.

Confusing lol.

Could it have something to do with leaving the game?
Like should i just get top squad again on each map then leave my squad and just run around solo?

Maybe it has something to do with leaving the game?

xRogue 5x
07-25-2009, 05:48 PM
There is a varying delay between when the info gets reported to the ea servers.

Last night our boosting group ran through and more than double met the requirements for the achievment and nothing.

After we finished boosting several of us jumped in random games to play around and each of us ended up getting the achievement randomly.

I was in a squad on the loosing side and my squad wasn't the top squad and I had just gotten a kill when it popped. The others also got theres during similar times such as when they died or a flag was captured.

If you know you have met the requirements...just keep playing and it should unlock eventually.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-25-2009, 05:49 PM
There is a varying delay between when the info gets reported to the ea servers.

Last night our boosting group ran through and more than double met the requirements for the achievment and nothing.

After we finished boosting several of us jumped in random games to play around and each of us ended up getting the achievement randomly.

I was in a squad on the loosing side and my squad wasn't the top squad and I had just gotten a kill when it popped. The others also got theres during similar times such as when they died or a flag was captured.

If you know you have met the requirements...just keep playing and it should unlock eventually.

Alright man, thanks.

Jimbo76
07-25-2009, 06:01 PM
I unlocked this by not even playing as a squad. at least i dont think i did. it just popped half way through a game one day.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-26-2009, 06:40 AM
X6 best squad still nothing.
It's gotta come eventually should i go solo now?

EDIT: Make that x9 top/best squad im getting really frustrated.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-26-2009, 06:27 PM
YES YES YES I GOT IT!!!!!

This is how......

(1) I turned on the game and got top squad on every single map with out going to the main menu just straight through.

(2) After i got top squad on each map i entered the next game and without respawning i left my squad.

(3) i played the match and lost doesnt matter what the outcome is.

(4) Next match started i remained solo and after the second match finished while solo ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

THANKS TO: GUMBY YOUR ADVICE WORKED OUT PERFECTLY.

MrGuitarZombie
07-28-2009, 03:14 AM
I have had this for awhile now no need to post about it... I have the achievement so this thread is meaningless now :)