PDA

View Full Version : Servers down again!!!! 22/7/09

DeafSunchaser
07-22-2009, 04:20 PM
yep servers down again!!!!!!! kept trying for last 20 or so mins still aint working :eek:

but i noticed about 2 hours ago i was in a game and got ranked silver and a couple of stamps BUT lost connection and when i log out and back in again i didnt get the stamps or ranks!

kinda getting fed up with this game now!

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-22-2009, 04:23 PM
kinda sucks when an online only game's servers are down

DeafSunchaser
07-22-2009, 05:19 PM
yeah defo :(

TheToiletBrush
07-22-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't want to say the obvious thing.....but I will: Typical EA, no support.

MarcoPolo360
07-22-2009, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't expect anything else from EAs servers TBH...

TpYourHouse
07-23-2009, 07:57 PM
DARN IT! I just started downloading this game and found this thread, should have held off on that!

OctagonQontrol
07-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Read the tickertape?? :confused:

Honestly, you all know that any form of online-gaming is a privilege and not a sure thing (also read the fine-print for your Gold-account). So yeah, I can imagine you getting fed up with it but no, you have no say if/when you can play online either being EA, Microsoft or any other XBL-server-provider.

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-23-2009, 10:34 PM

Honestly, you all know that any form of online-gaming is a privilege and not a sure thing (also read the fine-print for your Gold-account). So yeah, I can imagine you getting fed up with it but no, you have no say if/when you can play online either being EA, Microsoft or any other XBL-server-provider.

You actually read the fine print...really

OctagonQontrol
07-23-2009, 10:39 PM
You actually read the fine print...really
Maybe you should too, for outings like:

18. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY.
We provide the Service "as-is," "with all faults," and "as available." We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the Service. The Microsoft parties give no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions under or in relation to the Service, this contract or its subject matter. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. We exclude any implied warranties, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, and non-infringement.and

20. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.
We may change the Service or delete or discontinue features, games, or other content at any time and for any reason (or no reason). We may cancel or suspend your Service at any time. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and without notice. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Once the Service is cancelled or suspended, any data you have stored on the Service may not be retrieved later. Our cancellation of the Service will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account. If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of payment that you have made corresponding to the portion of your Service remaining at the time ofcancellation.
and a poop-load of other clauses that will not earn you any rights towards the services XBL provides...

So basically, suck it up if the servers for 1943 are down and play another game.

DeafSunchaser
07-24-2009, 03:50 AM

lol i HATE people like him!

Fallen x360a
07-24-2009, 04:16 AM
Why do you hate people like him? He's just telling you the basics and saying that you should read fine print as it can get you in a lot of trouble later on life. Anyhow, the servers then go down but they went back up within a couple of minutes. And even though you lost rank/awards or w/e, just exit the game and come back everything will be there, it happened for me too.

ITD Soldierboy
07-27-2009, 04:42 AM
Don't worry, they'll regret it when they sign something they don't read and go bankrupt. But on topic to avoid flaming, the ticker on the bottom told of server down time. I'm not on now, but I believe it was the 22nd. Anyway, they're back on now, so no more time to fret.

vsbv-lightstorm
07-27-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't want to say the obvious thing.....but I will: Typical EA, no support.

ah yea lol