PDA

View Full Version : Autobots Platty Help!!!

The-Flash23
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
:eek:I know there is already a thread for platties, but here is one people can use for the autobot along. just post any hints, advice or pointers that can be helpful to everyone. Characters, skill shots, anything and everything that would help!!!:drunk

Vendetta
07-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Try to fill your overdrive meter as much as possible. What I did was make sure you get all the unlockables and try to play as Ironhide on every mission you can. That said his guns are freaking strong (stronger than Optimus Prime). What I did was shoot the enemies until they have only a little health left. Then I would do the advanced melee finish to fill up overdrive fast. Use your overdrive when there are a lot of enemies around to maximize the usage of it.

I have all the Autobot missions Platinum and have all the decepticons so far. I am hoping to 1K this tonight or tomorrow :)

Also no need to make multiple threads on the same thing. Make one thread and ask the questions in that one.

Basic BG
07-23-2009, 05:48 AM
like vendetta said try to maximize your overdrive...... also if a certain level gives you problems, you should be playing it over enough to know where exactly to go, what skillshots are along your path through the level and sometimes even where enemies spawn/approach..... if you focus on one level at a time and pick it apart you should be able to platty 'em...... and i also used ironhide to get every autobot platty, his grenades and turret destroys sh*t and his advanced melee is good too (except i used ratchet to save ironhide mission)....... just got decepticon plattys to go :woop:

The Unprettier
07-25-2009, 12:01 AM
For the final autobot mission i used breakaway, his sniper is strong and fills up overdrive easily cos of easy headshots, then just unload on the fallen with primary and secondary weapons. I managed to get a platinum and finished at about 2 minutes 10 seconds