PDA

View Full Version : Audio Problems

RuggersAssassin
07-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Every once in awhile I have a problem with the fighter planes. Sometimes the noice of the engine cannot be heard, but you can hear the propeller in the front. Or you can hear the engine and not the guns shooting. It happens in other vehicles too like the boat and I can't hear the engine. It only happens on this game so I know its not my TV. Anyone else receiving these odd audio problems too often like myself?

OldBayFries
07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
It happens to me when someone around me or myself gets into a vehicle or is driving a vehicle. The sound fades then it comes back on. Im not too bothered by it though.

Jimbo76
07-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Happens to me sometimes too. just shoddy programming in places in think.

pX I Atticus
07-23-2009, 04:34 PM
yup happeneds here to i cant hear my Thompson most of the time :P

RuggersAssassin
07-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Well at least its not just me. I find it very annoying though haha.

pX I Atticus
07-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Well at least its not just me. I find it very annoying though haha.

ya it is very annoying!!

Taiyz
07-23-2009, 10:38 PM
I don't have any abnormal sound problems apart from this plane problem. I hadn't heard the plane's audio for a good week; just a slight buzzing noise like one of those handheld fans. Then just last night I jumped in one and everything was fine! It was a total HALLELUJAH moment. I love the sound design of this game, everything from the engines to the *ping* of your rifle cartridge popping out is perfect, so it was terrible being without these sound effects for so long.

I expect this to happen again though, and I will be extremely disappointed.

TpYourHouse
07-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Same here, I just got it today, and the first thing I did was hop in a plane and it sounded nothing like what my 360 running a game sounds like. It was kind of silent.

RuggersAssassin
07-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Same here, I just got it today, and the first thing I did was hop in a plane and it sounded nothing like what my 360 running a game sounds like. It was kind of silent.

Yeah you guys are just hearing the propeller in the front like I am. The engine isn't making a sound which is really annoying and takes away from the game when your dog fighting and its basically silent except for the gun fire. Battlefield has some of the best audio effects and its ruined by this...