PDA

View Full Version : bonecrusher question

xentaria
07-23-2009, 10:57 PM
hey guys, im thinkin bout picking this game up in the next couple of weeks, i was lookin through the achievements for the game and 'bonecrusher' caught my eye.
could somebody please explain this achievemnt to me please, it says be in the top 1000 on the leader boards?do the leaderboards get reset or something, cuz would it not eventually become impossible to get if the top 1000 players had like impossible to beat scores or something?
is it just a main game score or something?
thanks in advance guys.

CunningFox
07-24-2009, 09:13 AM
hey guys, im thinkin bout picking this game up in the next couple of weeks, i was lookin through the achievements for the game and 'bonecrusher' caught my eye.
could somebody please explain this achievemnt to me please, it says be in the top 1000 on the leader boards?do the leaderboards get reset or something, cuz would it not eventually become impossible to get if the top 1000 players had like impossible to beat scores or something?
is it just a main game score or something?
thanks in advance guys.

There are literally about 100 different leaderboards and you have to be in the top 1000 for one of them.

xentaria
07-24-2009, 10:40 AM
ive heard mixed things bout this game, is the online mode any good? i was quite excited to hear bout transormers online

Spawnus
07-24-2009, 01:35 PM
While the single player can get dull quickly (sadly) the online play in RotF is very fun indeed, Autobots vs Decepticons as it should be.

CityOfVillains
07-24-2009, 02:41 PM
The DLC will include new missions that will have their own leaderboards to get on. More opportunities to get this achievement.

xentaria
07-25-2009, 10:21 PM
The DLC will include new missions that will have their own leaderboards to get on. More opportunities to get this achievement.

ah thats good i didnt even think about DLC, gentleman i think uve sols the game 2 me lol, gunna pick it up after the weekend.

KillTheft_Echo
07-25-2009, 11:55 PM
The game is actually really good. Bonecrusher and the other 2 leaderboard ones come naturally, since there is still a lot of room on the leaderboards. At least, for me, they did. As for the online, i really didn't get into it, but it seemed decent. A lot of people abuse starscream and the other Flying character though. But that's nothing unusual.

CunningFox
07-26-2009, 09:09 AM
The game is actually really good. Bonecrusher and the other 2 leaderboard ones come naturally, since there is still a lot of room on the leaderboards. At least, for me, they did. As for the online, i really didn't get into it, but it seemed decent. A lot of people abuse starscream and the other Flying character though. But that's nothing unusual.

Although the Flying characters aren't that great.
You can avoid the misile lock and they go down easy because they never try to hide.

Most people don't use Protectobot despite the fact he is easily the best and most overpowered character in the game.

xentaria
07-27-2009, 08:41 PM
i borrowed the 1st game off my frind jus to get me in the mood lol guna pick it up when payday comes at the end of the week. so whens this DLC getting released for the game?

bazariah
11-29-2009, 03:15 PM
i borrowed the 1st game off my frind jus to get

hey thats me :)