PDA

View Full Version : Domination?

KindredPOKER
07-24-2009, 12:14 AM
One of my quests is to subdue 100 people in Nordberg, but I've only managed to find 30 in the town and there is no one else wandering around, is it safe to ransack the houses for the people inside or does that count as Destruction?

Hot Juicy Pie
07-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Some areas you cant access till later, also you gotta knock down doors to get to people inside houses

AndyZ647
08-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Speaking of Nordberg Domination, I killed Borius without realizing at the time I could enslave him (Stupid, I know) and am going for Domination. Can I still get the Domination achievement with him slain or does he take up too much percentage?

Talinth
08-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Speaking of Nordberg Domination, I killed Borius without realizing at the time I could enslave him (Stupid, I know) and am going for Domination. Can I still get the Domination achievement with him slain or does he take up too much percentage?

Did the same damn thing :(

Rabbit
08-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Did the same damn thing :(

You should still be able to get the achievement. Because enslaving both nordberg and everlight gives you huge percentage, but try not to kill any thing else like fay for example. But this link should give you all the answers you need. http://www.supercheats.com/guides/overlord-2/destruction-domination-choices

AndyZ647
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Thank you kindly. I really don't want to have to start from the beginning if I can help it.