PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play?

intheshallow
07-24-2009, 12:15 AM
This game is driving me nuts. The closest I came to beating Arcade and not losing a bunny was about a half an inch away. Then out of nowhere my progress bar started rapidly decreasing. I flipped out. Fuck you bunnies, fuck you!

Yiz3
07-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Just have to try and not panic with the game, when you panic that when you make a mistake and sadly on the last level that can spell a swimming bunny.

The best tip i can give you is 'purple bunnies' any you get put them to the far side where the bunnies not spawn. Just keep firing into the same collum and no other colour, this will get rid of 3 rows when you finally get enoght and you do get them more often than you would expect.

intheshallow
08-02-2009, 04:33 AM
I'm done!!!!!! I was extremely nervous going into the last level and screwed up a couple of times but I had a 3 chain combo that included a full 3 rows of purple bunnies to finish it off. Dear god it feels good to 200 this game.

gazmaster1
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm done!!!!!! I was extremely nervous going into the last level and screwed up a couple of times but I had a 3 chain combo that included a full 3 rows of purple bunnies to finish it off. Dear god it feels good to 200 this game.

respect cause there is no way in hell i would put myself through that

Eludingkarma
06-20-2011, 01:13 AM
I will never 200 this game. I literally threw my controller across the room after dying on the last beach level for the 100th time!