PDA

View Full Version : Smells Like Victory

The-Flash23
07-24-2009, 12:36 AM
What are the 15 default characters u have to win with???

Da CRU Mughhh
07-24-2009, 01:02 AM
I don't remember the names but when you go to MP Just pick a different character with every game! and write them down so you don't mess up! that is the easiest way to do! one side has 7 characters and the other has 8 Characters! It's really not to hard!

The-Flash23
07-24-2009, 01:12 AM
No when i counted there were only 13 but i didnt think i could count power up optomis and megatron flight.. also, is there a way u can boost this certain cheevo

Da CRU Mughhh
07-24-2009, 01:45 AM
If you looked at the guide it would tell how you can do it by yourself

"You will have to play as all selectable Autobot and Decepticons. Just keep playing online matches selecting different characters after each win. This will come with enough time, but you can also use the control point trick described in "Hold!".

Optimus and Megatron will not count towards this achievement if playing One Shall Stand game type, they have to be played in other game types.

"There is a Control Point trick. Create a player match, Control Point game by yourself will all private slots and begin the game without anyone else present. Now travel around the map capturing each control point." (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen/guide/)

The-Flash23
07-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks For That!!!