PDA

View Full Version : Ride a plane glitch.

Genesis x360a
07-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Hey guys,

Just i thought id share this with ya'll if some of you didnt know about it (I did'nt till i tryed it earlier).

All you do is jump onto the front of the plane, Ie in front of the cockpit window and you will ride the plane untill you jump off, Fall off or the plane turns to the left or the right lol You can go as high as you like, Shoot from the plane Etc. Then when your bored just jump off and deploy your pharachute :D Ive been doing this with a friend of mine for the past half hour and its pretty fun to see how long you can stay on for :p

MarcoPolo360
07-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Hey guys,

Just i thought id share this with ya'll if some of you didnt know about it (I did'nt till i tryed it earlier).

All you do is jump onto the front of the plane, Ie in front of the cockpit window and you will ride the plane untill you jump off, Fall off or the plane turns to the left or the right lol You can go as high as you like, Shoot from the plane Etc. Then when your bored just jump off and deploy your pharachute :D Ive been doing this with a friend of mine for the past half hour and its pretty fun to see how long you can stay on for :p
LOL i have to try that sometime

Strongbow
07-24-2009, 01:55 AM
Haha I have to try this asap!

Jimbo76
07-24-2009, 08:21 AM
lol i watched my lad jump on someone's plane the day whilst they took off. he stayed on quite a while too until he fell off the wing.

khri360
07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
i do this all the time its funny but i always fell at the end of the boat

KNUCKS x360a
07-24-2009, 09:06 PM
People try & do this to me at take-off all the time!, but my pull off is so sharp, they usually end up in the Sea, stuck about 200m from the carrier... :p

Kirbster117
07-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Yup but if you stand on the wind you get dropped on the end of the carrier just high enough for you to die...

NAMMY
07-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Ha, just like BF Heroes.