PDA

View Full Version : dual instruments!!

WiKdXxHEFTRZ6xX
07-25-2009, 09:06 AM
who else has sang and done drums/guitar? or who is retarded enough to try drums and guitar at once? haha post with yer stories! all i know is im badass at singing and doing guitar (both on expert might i say) and get like 90% every song! its great :Bounce:

Cissnei
07-25-2009, 10:53 AM
I never tried dual-wielding in GH, but I've done it quite a few times in RB for some achievements. Doing bass/vocals isn't that hard on most songs, but it takes a while to get used to. Might try ESL in RB 1 on expert bass/vocals soon.

shin-akuma
07-25-2009, 03:17 PM
I occassionally play Metallica playing the guitar on expert and the drums on begginer to give me that playing using the wah feeling. :D

adriano28
07-26-2009, 08:31 PM
dude, if you showed a video of playing the drums and guitar at the same time on expert, that would be insane. Because (no offence) but im kinda not believing you right now. I mean i wouldnt know how its possible.

xdishx
07-26-2009, 09:10 PM
dude, if you showed a video of playing the drums and guitar at the same time on expert, that would be insane. Because (no offence) but im kinda not believing you right now. I mean i wouldnt know how its possible.

I don't think he actually tried it, well thats how i read the first post...

Stufin135
07-26-2009, 09:26 PM
I think he meant this guy.

I occassionally play Metallica playing the guitar on expert and the drums on begginer to give me that playing using the wah feeling. :D

But he clearly says he is play drums on begginer :confused:

xdishx
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Im understanding now...

Beginners only foot pedal anyway....

I'd like to say even i could do guitar and foot pedal, But sadly i don't think thats true..

xVx PUNISHER
07-26-2009, 10:53 PM
I play expert guitar and sing on hard or easy (depends on difficulty of song), i only do this on songs i really like lol..... multitaskin FTW!

dakisbac
07-27-2009, 01:35 AM
My brother does this often with guitar but I've never tried it. He does do worse obviously, but still 5*s the song

Agent Aero
07-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Yeah my party tricks include expert bass and vocals and expert bass whilst using the drum kick pedal for my brother, who is completely hopeless i might add.HaHa

Frozenghost001
07-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I play Voxtar sometimes (vocals + guitar), but I put the vocals to beginnign ebcause I can't sing for the life of me.

Dazz
07-28-2009, 09:19 PM
I played bass and vocals (both on Beginner) to get through the Band Career quickly but if I could be bothered I'd do my part time job and do Vocals and Guitar like I've done in bands, see how it feels playing the same songs that way compared to the GH way

GWagner250
07-29-2009, 06:54 AM
I'd really like too see a video of someone just passing a song on expert drums and expert guitar at the same time. I don't see how it would be possible, but it would be funny too see how someone does it haha

kevinbeck12713
08-04-2009, 02:15 AM
I'd really like too see a video of someone just passing a song on expert drums and expert guitar at the same time. I don't see how it would be possible, but it would be funny too see how someone does it haha

If i knew how to work a camera and connect it to the computer and shit (I am absolutely tech reTARDED...) I would go for it. It would have to be like Turn the Page or something really easy on drums so I could hit the pads with my feet

Simzo
08-04-2009, 02:19 AM
I have done dual-wielding in RB2. Vocals and Expert Bass and I usually do quite well. I would only do it on songs that I know well though.

KewlBrettC
08-19-2009, 03:22 AM
in metallica i have done hard mic/ expert guitar because i know all the songs already and in WT i did Beginner Mic, Beginner Drums, and Hard Guitar all at once

Coadster1
08-19-2009, 03:24 AM
I've done guitar and vocals at the same time before, it was on Rock Band though.

applepie774
08-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Voxtar isn't that hard as long as you know the song. I already sing the song when I play the guitar. I never tried Voxtar on GH though. Only Expert Vocals and Bass for RB1 World Tour. The ESL is really boring by yourself. It took me about 7 hours because I kept on taking long breaks.

achievementjockey
08-30-2009, 05:29 AM
I've played guiatr and bass at the same time, noth on expert. You don't think its possible? RB 2 "So watcha Want" by the beastie boys.

Bass on that song is only green so i held it down with 1 toe and strummed with the other foot, and guitar i used my hands.

It true, but I didnt pass the song, I got like 25% through.

Ningamer
09-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Tommorow I'll try Expert Drums & guitar together, GH:SH ('cause some of those songs are piss easy on Expert Drums) And I'll play guitar with my hands (duh)

Rooster425
09-04-2009, 09:50 PM
In Rock Band I can go Expert/Hard guitar/vocals, but I have to drop to medium vocals in GH just because of the way it looks.