PDA

View Full Version : Cheats problem

mark23
07-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Ok it seems that i'm having problems with the cheats for this game (not unlock all missions & planes even though i have'nt tried that one), the thing is that i am trying to get the cheats to work via pause in mission as said but i get no conformation sound or any noise as people have said you get when entered correctly, also when entering the cheats like say for example god mode the cheat says hold LT then enter XYYX then press & hold RT do i let go of LT or keep holding it. Does any one know what i am doing wrong or has anyone else expienced this problem.

Thanks for any replies.

mark23
07-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Panic over boys & girls i finally got them to work, was using road map & it does'nt metion you've got to be lightning fast for them to work lol.

RickyD31
08-25-2009, 03:41 PM
They dont work for me...WTF?

MattDB87
10-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Ok it seems that i'm having problems with the cheats for this game (not unlock all missions & planes even though i have'nt tried that one), the thing is that i am trying to get the cheats to work via pause in mission as said but i get no conformation sound or any noise as people have said you get when entered correctly, also when entering the cheats like say for example god mode the cheat says hold LT then enter XYYX then press & hold RT do i let go of LT or keep holding it. Does any one know what i am doing wrong or has anyone else expienced this problem.

Thanks for any replies.

so do you hold on or let go of of LT?

edit: you let go of right trigger and hold left, white text appears in top right to confirm cheat is activated.

I Gil Galad I
05-03-2011, 01:39 PM
You may sometimes need to reactivate a cheat for each level. I often found that the Increased Damage turned itself off after each level or when restarting, but the God mode didn't.

CODMW2DUDE
07-05-2012, 03:53 PM
How do u enter them though, i have also had trouble with this.

Entity
08-26-2012, 05:15 PM
http://www.ehow.com/info_8586145_cheats-squadrons-world-war-ii.html

You have to press the buttons super fast. Like the whole sequence needs to be done in under 2 seconds. Also, you let go of LT when you hold RT.

Angel Le4
11-11-2012, 05:00 AM
Yes you have to press the button as fast as you can.