PDA

View Full Version : Glitches?

DJzero
01-17-2007, 04:40 AM
Anyone else having glitches?

On Cloud City Trap, I got the Power Brick in Story Mode (just floated over with R2D2 and let him die). Finished the story, and the game forgot I had the brick. So I try to get the brick in Free Play, but it's not there. Am I just basically not going to get 100% without starting over? Because that would royally suck ass...

killerharu45
01-20-2007, 09:01 PM
try it on story mode again, or doing it on co-op

DJzero
01-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Tried Story Mode again, brick was still missing.

Might have to try Co-op and see if that helps.

I p00t3d
01-24-2007, 04:33 AM
i played throgh supa story to get last 3 p0wah br!cks and didnt finishe on time but still got brick leads me to think that u dont have to get on time just hav to finish it

DJzero
01-27-2007, 07:56 PM
No offense, but this helps my question how exactly?

DJzero
01-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Glitches continue. Beat "Escape from Echo Base" twice without dying (yes, no cheats used) and no achievement. All the other "undeafeated" achievements worked, just not that one.

Thank God I don't really care about 1000/1000. Because this is now 2 achievements I'm getting screwed out of!

Krenn
03-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Glitches continue. Beat "Escape from Echo Base" twice without dying (yes, no cheats used) and no achievement. All the other "undeafeated" achievements worked, just not that one.

Thank God I don't really care about 1000/1000. Because this is now 2 achievements I'm getting screwed out of!

Ah - I've found the answer to this. I, too, beat Echo Base twice without getting the achievement. I think a gun turret being destroyed counts as a death on some levels, because when I made sure that didn't happen, I got the achievement. So just make sure you kill all the enemies near a turret before getting in. I don't think this applies for vehicles - I'm pretty sure I was in a AT-ST on the Mos Eisley level which was shot up but got that achievement anyway. Haven't tried "Speeder Showdown" yet - anyone know if you have to keep the AT-STs alive throughout it?

Dark Fury BE
03-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Ah - I've found the answer to this. I, too, beat Echo Base twice without getting the achievement. I think a gun turret being destroyed counts as a death on some levels, because when I made sure that didn't happen, I got the achievement. So just make sure you kill all the enemies near a turret before getting in. I don't think this applies for vehicles - I'm pretty sure I was in a AT-ST on the Mos Eisley level which was shot up but got that achievement anyway. Haven't tried "Speeder Showdown" yet - anyone know if you have to keep the AT-STs alive throughout it?

I had the same with Cloud City Trap. Gun turret was destroyed and didn't receive the undefeated achievement. Replayed it without gun turret being destroyed and this time got it.

I'm not sure if you have to keep the AT-ST alive (is one of 3 levels i don't have undefeated yet) but i guess if it worked in Mos Eisley it will also work in Speeder Showdown. Let me know if you got it.

k_dog
03-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Dude, I hate to say it, but this may be an instance where you have to just delete your save and start over.

JC Elite
03-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Or just play the game and have fun. Heaven forbid you don't get 1000 gamerpoints. :drunk