PDA

View Full Version : Need help on nightcrawlers last mission on superhero, and need help on iceman's......

****-[C]rockett
01-17-2007, 04:43 AM
well i can beat im on novice easily and hero a bit, but superhero is like hard, im wondering if enyone can tell me eny tips or tell me another forum that may have the information that im lookin for, thx

Amazon XD
02-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Ah yes, here is some fresh information for you my friend.

I JUST beat this game from playing 12 hours straight (7pm to 7:13 am).

That mission SUCKED ASS. First, dont bother with the little pickup thingys (i dont know their names), you know.. the pink ones and that one blue one. You want to start doing the same thing you do in novice. Heres the thing that makes superhero easy. ALWAYS stay in the air. That means, if your not pressing x or y to beat up a pod, your pressing RT to go somewhere else. Especially for the last one. What your going to want to do with the little pods, is get kind of near it, and then hit B. This lets you do the wrap around thingy and then you can punch it in mid-air. That attack is so much stronger, so you can take one of those pods out, and move onto the next one. Once you've killed all the demons, and the only thing left is the LAST big pink pod, that you have to activate, go collect all the things, Hold X on the pink pod, and walla, you are finished. :)
________
marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.org)

Amazon XD
02-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Ironically enough, I came back to my own response when I needed to figure out how to do this my second times getting 1000 in the game.

Phrankus
10-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Why Twice? New Account?

Just Curious :p

Varkov
12-31-2009, 08:51 PM
I found a handy way to heal undisturbed, if you need to heal, warp to (from where you start) to the tree bent over the lava closest to you, run to the end thats closest to the crystals/data banks and stand in the spot with the sharpest bend, then heal away. :woop: