PDA

View Full Version : Woefull tales from Fort Du Crane: (a rant about all that's wrong with this game)

Grizzly Adams 77
01-17-2007, 06:07 AM
:rant: Both of these horrid tales took place in highly contested ranked CTF matches staged within the halls of Fort Du Crane. :rant:
Case #1:Team killing assholes and slow children:
One of our teamates quit early in the match so we're down a man. I'm putting up a 50 point game and there's a little kid on my team nagging me about teaching him how to play. He didn't have any clue what the game was about. He just ran arround aimlessly incessantly screaming and shooting everything he saw even teammates. He couldn't have been older than 6, no exageration. Kids that old have no bussiness playing war games. The score's even at 4 all, and we have each other's flags. I'm carrying the flag into the airduct to wait for our flag to be returned when another member of the team unloads a full clip into my back screaming about he wants the points for the score. Another person picks up the flag and he does it again. This time he picked up the flag and took it to our empty flag spot and start yelling about the game being glitched. You can't score if there's no flag dumbass. :chair He also started crying about how his score went into the negative. We punished him for every one of his teamkills. There must've been at least 5. Anyways, he took the flag to the empty spot. Then he wandered arround for "the real score spot" and got himself killed turning over the flag and the match. My point: The punishment system is not enough. There needs to be a 3 punishment limit for every match. On the 3rd team kill the deceased should be given the option of booting the offender and sending them into the negative.
:boom Teamkillers :AR15 Stupid parents letting toddlers play war games.
:wtf Case #2: What the hell just happened?: :wtf
My team's up 4-3 and I'm putting up a decent 30 performance. The other team has two people grab our flag at the same time, and they both are carrying a flag. One scores the flag the other can't score his flag. Upon trying to kill him my team find out he is now invincible. When we shot him no crosshairs appeared to tell us we were hitting any thing despite shooting nearly point-blank. He ran arround the map beating us down with the hell-spawn flag and racking up kills while his team made off with the authentic flag. Obviously another "God glitch" has reared it's ugly head. :(
:boomGlitches and those who exploit them.

I N64 I MaRiO
01-17-2007, 09:25 PM
yo that was deep..i've never ran into the glitch but I always run into dumbasses when im playing, almost in every game i play:eek: ( why do parents let younglings play these types of games especially if they kids are in special ed and have NO sense of judgement?) amm i right? good rant hopefully most of the A-holes that do that and read this.. stop while they're ahead:)

droptop GP
01-17-2007, 11:58 PM
what does this have to do with COD3 Achievements??

these forums are quickly deteriorating.

go whine on the xbox.com forums.

I N64 I MaRiO
01-18-2007, 02:57 AM
jesus man.. if you look around.. 1/3rd of this site isnt about achievements....the other 2/3rd is...
and if you'd very well know the achievements to this game.. then a good half of them pertain to online.. and since online is what he's talking about...*(teamkillers,sped kids at play, etc.)* then please go find another thread that you can actually enjoy. there should be tons of em'

p.s. hey grizzley adams i think i played you online before...CTF? or WAR i cant remember exactly but i remember seeing your name somewhere other than here. :)

Grizzly Adams 77
01-18-2007, 04:43 AM
Yeah I've been playing nothing but CTF for awhile. We've met quite a few times.

Camro
01-29-2007, 03:26 AM
Well, first off, the Germans don't actually speak German. The game has many glitches, most of which can be used in a beneficial way.

pimpsta71
01-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Well, first off, the Germans don't actually speak German. The game has many glitches, most of which can be used in a beneficial way.

no idea where this (above) came from, but yes...they do speak german. i am german and i understand every signle word just fine. they even have some rather comedic phrases, such as "as soon as we finish you here we are going to continue in new york". that one cracks me up everytime.

boogdapirate
02-15-2007, 09:02 PM
its funny seeing the little 8 year olds playing any kid with a high pitch voice i call them a 8 year old. Also grizzly if you dont want to listen to a person just mute them its the best. It it stupid that the flag capture is more than a team kill.