PDA

View Full Version : Penalty Shot?

bevan3423
02-22-2006, 01:42 AM
How are you guys getting the penalty shot? I see that some people say get a second person to help you, but when i tried to do the other achivements with a second person it would not let me. So i had to do it by my self. Anyone who helps me get this within 2 hours of game play i will send you 5 free dollars. OK IF ANYONE HELPS ME GET THIS DAMN THING I WILL SEND YOU 10 dollars!!!!!

g4m3r7ag
02-22-2006, 02:01 AM
for some reason i find that highly unlikely

bevan3423
02-22-2006, 03:55 AM
for some reason i find that highly unlikely
I swear to god,mom,dad,my life

ocfp
02-22-2006, 05:39 AM
make sure u have ur profile loaded when playing with 2 players and it will work. i wonder if u can achieve this on live.

bobHALO
02-24-2006, 01:13 PM
I read alot of people having problems with the penalty shot. Ive had the game for about a week but I didnt worry about tyring to get any achievements until yesterday where it took a total of 15 min for me and my rommate to both get 1000 points. Hopefully this can possible help anyone with the penalty shot problems. Ok, heres what I did. First set up the game correctly. In the game options, set the skill level to All-Star. Next, raise all the penaltys all the way so just a tap will put you in the box, or set up a penalty shot. Have the team with the puck just sit at the opposite end of the rink from the goal. Have the person on defense bring his guys down towards the puck (but not touch the guy with the puck)... as the defender starts bringing his players down, have the guy with the puck start to skate towards his goal. The idea here is to have ALL of the defenders behind the guy with the puck heading towards the goal alittle after you reach the red line. Make sure you get all you defenders behind him, have the guy with the puck slow up but still head towards the goal. With one defender behind him using turb to catch him, push the left analog stick any direction to lay a penalty hit on the shooter just as he shoots the puck. The tuffest part is getting alll the defenders behind the puck. Once you get the penalty shot, obviously just have your friend take control of the goalie and make sure it goes in! Easy stuff.

LOST
03-09-2006, 03:02 AM
i have played 15 360 games. all good/ great, But WOW.
I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH.
Am i alone? This is by far my pick for worst game on 360.
<end rant>

ianc125
03-09-2006, 04:15 AM
i really really dont like it either more than king kong

LOST
03-09-2006, 04:18 AM
i chose not to get all 1000 GP and just send it back, because i couldnt handle the suckage of this game! the controls, are Fubar! (watch Saving Private Ryan)

ianc125
03-09-2006, 04:22 AM
aww that sucks hate to hear you had such a hard time me and my brother did it in about 20 mins because the penalty shot screwed us over

graf1k
03-09-2006, 05:01 AM

NBA Live 06 < Herpes

doadea
03-09-2006, 12:27 PM
<end rant>

I loved this game...I think it's the best of the 1st series of sports games that were released with the 360. And yes, I agree with Graf1k....NBA LIVE 2006 actually hurt me to play...I'm still recovering.

Live4Life
04-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Finally got it! My awesome wife was able to help me get it. Don't think I would have been able to do it without her. The damn computer would not hit me while I was trying to shoot it! Oh well, back to Gamefly it goes!