PDA

View Full Version : Any MUA2 VIP Members Who Can Invite Me?

OneSweetShannon
07-27-2009, 03:34 AM
If you've pre-ordered MUA2 from Gamestop you can join the MUA2 VIP community and invite 20 others to join. Has anyone joined who has a spare invite that they can send to me?

I haven't pre-ordered yet because I'm trying to decide which pre-order to choose. Gamestop has a Juggernaut code, Hollywood Video has a Thor exclusive, and I'm trying to find out if anyone else has exclusives because I decide where I'm going to order from. I want to scout out the VIP Community for any material or member opinions that may help me decide.

If you've pre-ordered and can spare an invite, I would appreciate it. You can send me a PM and I'll give you my email, any other info needed. Can anyone help?

InfernoFrY
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
If you've pre-ordered MUA2 from Gamestop you can join the MUA2 VIP community and invite 20 others to join. Has anyone joined who has a spare invite that they can send to me?

I haven't pre-ordered yet because I'm trying to decide which pre-order to choose. Gamestop has a Juggernaut code, Hollywood Video has a Thor exclusive, and I'm trying to find out if anyone else has exclusives because I decide where I'm going to order from. I want to scout out the VIP Community for any material or member opinions that may help me decide.

If you've pre-ordered and can spare an invite, I would appreciate it. You can send me a PM and I'll give you my email, any other info needed. Can anyone help?

Dont have a VIP invite but I can tell you that you should go for the Juggernaut pre-order since he is the only true pre-order only character.
The Thor thing is probably just a code to unlock him earlier on in the game but everyone can unlock him anyway by playing through it (like they did with MUA Silver Surfer).

OneSweetShannon
07-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Dont have a VIP invite but I can tell you that you should go for the Juggernaut pre-order since he is the only true pre-order only character.
The Thor thing is probably just a code to unlock him earlier on in the game but everyone can unlock him anyway by playing through it (like they did with MUA Silver Surfer).

Oh, thank you! This is just the information I need. I haven't been able to get a straight answer as to if either character can be unlocked eventually without the code. Looks like Juggernaut it is!

FroBoy11
08-12-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm a VIP. We can't send invites out yet for some reason. Hopefully they'll get that done before the game comes out.

MXR5150
08-13-2009, 07:11 AM
I did pre-order from gamestop but haven't heard a thing until now about VIP, do they send you an e-mail or something?

UCB Disco
08-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Yeah. Same here. I preordered this game a long time ago, and I haven't heard a single thing about this VIP club. Oh, well. As long as I get Juggernaut. :)

Sealtest
08-14-2009, 04:41 AM
i pre-ordered mine from ebgames(powered by gamestop) in canada a few weeks ago and got nothing, i called them yesterday and they had no idea what i was talking about. if i get screwed out of my juggernaut because of them i'll be pissed.

FroBoy11
08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
For those of you that preordered the game go to www.marvelultimatealliance.com and then click on VIP and then it'll tell you to go somewhere and register so you can be a VIP. It's somewhere on gamestop.com. Just make sure you kept your receipt, otherwise it's pointless.

So far being a VIP isn't all that great. We've got our own little section on the forums, but some of the VIP's share the info we get with non-VIP's so right now there's no point in preordering other than getting a Juggernaut code when the game comes out.

mojoe821
08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
The vip code i got from gamestop says its invalid at the marvel website :( anyone else having that problem?

MXR5150
09-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Wow, I'm glad I preordered it in June, God only knows what I've done with receipt since. Gamestop told me I didn't need to keep it as their system keeps track for preorders by credit card. I wish he instead said to keep it if it's the only way to get the promo code to download Juggernaut.

ultrastigi
09-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I work for gamestop and just so you people don't get mad at the employees who work there (since all we are to them are trained monkey's) Gamestop doesn't communicate their pre-order promo's very well with their employees. I find out more of this stuff by reading stuff online then I do from the company.

I also pre-ordered it for the Juggernaut code but have yet to get it. I am a VIP on marvel. No idea when they will send out those codes though. For those of you that did pre-order it and didnt get the lil slip they should have given out to you call their customer service and say that you never got it and they will give you it.

Hope this stuff helped you guys out all

MXR5150
09-04-2009, 03:07 AM
I work for gamestop and just so you people don't get mad at the employees who work there (since all we are to them are trained monkey's) Gamestop doesn't communicate their pre-order promo's very well with their employees. I find out more of this stuff by reading stuff online then I do from the company.

I also pre-ordered it for the Juggernaut code but have yet to get it. I am a VIP on marvel. No idea when they will send out those codes though. For those of you that did pre-order it and didnt get the lil slip they should have given out to you call their customer service and say that you never got it and they will give you it.

Hope this stuff helped you guys out all

Okay, that's comforting. As long as I get Juggernaut as a playable character on release day, I'll be happy. By the way, is your Gamestop like mine? Everytime I go there, there's someone new working. How heavy is the rotation there? I rarely see the same people.

Kankui
09-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone want to PM or XBL message me a VIP code? IT would be nice of you :) Thanks!

MXR5150
09-09-2009, 03:11 AM
Gamestop finally sent me a VIP code, I keep forgetting to take care of that.

Hedkase
09-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Well i'll tell you what... vip not being much or whatever, I needs me some juggies. Do you think anyone on here can help a brother out and give an invite? PM me for email i suppose- i just beat the game, and i wanted to play it with juggernaut

SupremeRapier
09-23-2009, 01:45 AM
does being a VIP do anything gamewise?

Hedkase
09-23-2009, 01:31 PM
nothing that i've seen or heard, u get to see the alt costumes, and get juggernaut. that's about it. but that's what im' lookin for

ac2565
09-23-2009, 06:57 PM
nothing that i've seen or heard, u get to see the alt costumes, and get juggernaut. that's about it. but that's what im' lookin for

The only way to get Juggernaut is to preorder from Gamestop. Preordering anywhere gives you VIP access though.
No point in getting VIP access now unless you want to read exclusive articles.

Hedkase
09-24-2009, 02:01 AM
Regardless of articlesor not,it should still allow juggernaut downloading on people who dont have him yet. I'm in dire need. i see ebaysales for this thing, the games not complete without the content, and i cant be done with this game until i got it ANYBODY help pm or something.Iknow i'ts kinda frowned upon to have a post like this from what i read in the other threads, but all i'm asking for is someone to help me out.