PDA

View Full Version : Missed 2 achivements... How did that even happen?!

Buzzbombx
07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
*I guess these could be considered spoilers...I guess?*

I've been searching for quite some time now, and I can't seem to get a strait answer on this.

I'm on the final boss battle with the queen of ice, but after being decimated time and time again, I decided to go around and get the god orbs and level up and whatnot.

However upon coming to these boards for tips on what to do, I've discovered that my achievements don't match up with the ones on this site. I'm still missing four, and at this point I should only be missing two (Grand finally and close). But I'm also missing Subordinates of Ice and Guardian.

What’s even more strange is that the achievements I have on xbox.com on my profile for this game don't have the same names.

For instance, defeating the mystery man is called "Mystery" instead of "Riddle" as it says on the guide. And defeating Toya is called "decision" instead of "Resolve". Those are the only two that are named differently, and just confuses me more.

Is the guide wrong? Or do I have some strange version or update? I came into this game just for the achievements, and now it's looking like I won't be able to get them....

Please help me!

Creech
07-27-2009, 04:40 PM
You have the same version I played; it is possible the site imported data that was later changed and we never updated it again to reflect that. We do run into that occasionally when we import data far in advance of the actual release.

Re the two achievements you are missing, it looks like you never went to the Sage's Tower. I did this after Ascetic Court, before Gravekeep Holm. Not sure if you can go back or not, it has been two years since I played the game.

Buzzbombx
07-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Alas, I did go to the tower. It isn't possible to miss it, as it's the only way to accsess graveholm. And the only way to get there is past both of the bosses. Any ideas as to how I missed these, or how to get them back? I've been playing the whole game and I'm sad I wont be able to get 1000/1000 on it...it seems like such a waste.

Sizzlebuzz
07-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Alas, I did go to the tower. It isn't possible to miss it, as it's the only way to accsess graveholm. And the only way to get there is past both of the bosses. Any ideas as to how I missed these, or how to get them back? I've been playing the whole game and I'm sad I wont be able to get 1000/1000 on it...it seems like such a waste.

Well, at least it was a fun game?

Buzzbombx
07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Well, at least it was a fun game?

Yah...It still hurts that I won't be able to get the full 1000/1000 though.

I just wish there was some way to go back and get them somehow. Like start a new profile but just stip to that part or somthing. I already know this game doesn't have any cheats.