PDA

View Full Version : Mission objectives?

Kaens
01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
I have this game, played it some and it seemed pretty darn cool. My only problem was I don't really know what the mission objectives are. I have seen the translations for the achievements, which are great and all, but they don't really tell you what you need to do. Sure some things are obvious, like when you're flying around in a big armada and the massive transport ship on your side dies and the mission ends, well I guess I was supposed to guard him huh?

Being as this is a Square Enix game, I'm assuming there is a guide (probably in Japanese). If anyone has found some other details that would help on playing this game in another forum or a guide I would greatly appreciate the passing on of that knowledge here! :woop:

JVinz
03-20-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm having the same problem with this game. It seems really fun.. But it sucks when I suddenly fail and have no idea why.

dutch sixshot
05-01-2007, 03:38 PM
the game is not to hard,most of the time you have to destroy alot of fighters and then you get a mission update and you have to destroy some more or maybe have to destroy a leader.

there is only once or twice you really have to defend your mothership or some kind of spacestation.

the harder part is the final boss,he can be a pain in the butt if you don't have the right weapons equiped.

The Robxp
08-07-2007, 08:33 PM
an easy way to kill that final boss is just fire 2 (sometimes 3) maelstron bombs at the defender then simply time a few chauldren rockets to hit the core and ya gotter done

Fenrir767
08-08-2007, 12:22 PM
I just use the cartridge and blow the crap out of it with the cauldron rockets.

WeeSteveyG
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
the quickest way is to use the grav x cannon. Charge it up at the start and circle the edges. when its nearly done fly at the core. get reli close and hit the core. make sure to hit the core and not the metal as that does barely any damage. i done it in 28 secs on hard.