PDA

View Full Version : Foul tactics

Hoborg
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
I list some strategically superior tactics I've learned

1. First thing to do is get into a plane and fly over the airfield. Parachute and capture it. Get in the air raid shack as soon as possible.

2. When using the air raid, call it over your own shack if someone is camping outside. This will always piss them off unless you have a better target

3. Camp outside the air field and wait until someone goes into the plane. Use the bazooka for an instant kill

4. Steal the air raid when the air field is controlled by the enemy, that will really piss them off.

5. Camp in spawn areas like bunkers, air craft carriers, etc. Melee the enemy

6. If you're in trouble, try and hide inside a bunker and have your melee equipped. Hide next to entrance and gut anyone who comes in. If they run out of granades or miss they will try and come after you. I've gotten several kills like this.

7. Get in a plane or use the AA guns to take out the enemy air raid before it hits land. This will put a lot of pressure on the user as I have lost many good raids because I got stressed and lost focus.

That's about it. Enjoy.

ZundayXx
07-27-2009, 09:56 PM
On Guadalcanal 3 of the capture points are located on mountains. You can easily spawn camp them there if the enemy has one of those left. ( Espacially Fuel Dump is great for this, but ridge works quite espacially when you're on the mountain )

I know that sound nooby, but i gets tons of kills if done right.
Or you could just air raid them when they only have one flag left.

chaseisfly
07-28-2009, 04:46 AM
I actually figured out something that I haven't seen many people do. When melee'ing, don't take out your weapon and chase someone, use your main gun until you are up close and hit 'Y' to melee them- similar to a knife in CoD, or a melee in Halo.

THE TIP- When you go to melee them, hit Y>RB>Y. If you miss, it will basically cancel and hit again. JUST LIKE A (BxB in HALO). Get it?

PS- You can keep hitting Y>RB>Y>RB>Y>RB>Y>RB>Y etc to keep on meleeing as long as you want, instead of missing and waiting 2 seconds to melee again whilst they melee you

GHOST1986
07-28-2009, 05:05 AM
I some times camp the bunker on iwo jima where the air field is and the bunker is facing the base right next to the airfield so when the enemies spawn i just kill them. 90% of the time they don't even know where you are shooting them from.

ZundayXx
07-28-2009, 09:57 AM
I actually figured out something that I haven't seen many people do. When melee'ing, don't take out your weapon and chase someone, use your main gun until you are up close and hit 'Y' to melee them- similar to a knife in CoD, or a melee in Halo.

THE TIP- When you go to melee them, hit Y>RB>Y. If you miss, it will basically cancel and hit again. JUST LIKE A (BxB in HALO). Get it?

PS- You can keep hitting Y>RB>Y>RB>Y>RB>Y>RB>Y etc to keep on meleeing as long as you want, instead of missing and waiting 2 seconds to melee again whilst they melee you

You do realise a Melee needs time to Hit?? Espacially the Rifleman Melee needs time. And its a one hit kill annyway.

MarcoPolo360
07-28-2009, 10:29 AM
I just camp at 1 base as a scout and plant dynamite all over the flag area so if anyone comes near me and my flag they take a visit to MJ and Billy Mays.

pX I Atticus
07-28-2009, 12:22 PM
i just dont stop running and cap as many flags as i can and getting as many kills as i can i get around 400-700 points a game :D

GonzoPoopsmith
07-28-2009, 12:45 PM
i just dont stop running and cap as many flags as i can and getting as many kills as i can i get around 400-700 points a game :D The grammar on your sig is going to make my head explode.

Fallen x360a
07-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Lol at post above. Anyhow, another trick that works with the rifleman's melee and ONLY the rifleman's melee is to run around with main gun, melee and then press RT, if you miss the first time, you're guarenteed to hit the second time.

pX I Atticus
07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
The grammar on your sig is going to make my head explode.

give a shit i cant spell for crap and my grammer is even worse so if u want to wirte it out then i will fix it untill then it will stay the same

SevDelta
07-29-2009, 01:10 AM
give a shit i cant spell for crap and my grammer is even worse so if u want to wirte it out then i will fix it untill then it will stay the same

Sadly, this is the attitude that most people in my generation have. It's the cool thing now to not care about your intelligence an the more ignorant you sound and look, the cooler you are.

Prty suun weel bee tolkng liek thes.

pX I Atticus
07-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Sadly, this is the attitude that most people in my generation have. It's the cool thing now to not care about your intelligence an the more ignorant you sound and look, the cooler you are.

Prty suun weel bee tolkng liek thes.

its not the fact that i dont wish to but when i was in school i was having a really bad time at home which was years ago now as im 22 now. so when i was at school i did really go to which i now suffer and i wish that i did do more work at school. but theres not alot i can do 7-8 years on. so if u want to blame anyone blame my dad for kicking the shit out of me everyday for for like 4 years untill my mum left him. i try and work around it the best i can so i sorry if my attitude about this subject sucks but it justs makes me angry coz i blame alot on my dad..

sorry for a hijacking the thread abit :P

SevDelta
07-29-2009, 08:06 AM
its not the fact that i dont wish to but when i was in school i was having a really bad time at home which was years ago now as im 22 now. so when i was at school i did really go to which i now suffer and i wish that i did do more work at school. but theres not alot i can do 7-8 years on. so if u want to blame anyone blame my dad for kicking the shit out of me everyday for for like 4 years untill my mum left him. i try and work around it the best i can so i sorry if my attitude about this subject sucks but it justs makes me angry coz i blame alot on my dad..

sorry for a hijacking the thread abit :P

Well I'm sorry you experienced that but don't use it as an excuse to live uneducated. If anything, it should motivate you to further your education.

And yes, sorry for completely derailing the thread. Continue on...

APX
07-29-2009, 10:57 AM
1. First thing to do is get into a plane and fly over the airfield. Parachute and capture it. Get in the air raid shack as soon as possible.

That's mainly used in clan matches, easiest thing to do for that is to wait a few seconds before getting in, allows them to take a flag and you can understand where they are heading to next/spawning on that flag.

rook44
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Just like the other guys mentioned above, the Air Raid Bunker is always my first priority. Nothing like getting a quick 3-4 kills at the start of a match:woop:

swashbuckler91
08-02-2009, 03:13 AM
I learned to NOT get in the air raid as soon as you capture the Airfield. Usually, the enemy is more spread out, and you can only get 2 kills, if that.

Or you can rush the carrier at the start of the game in a boat and gun down the boats as they head towards the island. Some people are really slow and wait until they have 3, 4 people in their boat. Right when they drop, you are right there :) I camped the enemy carrier one match just for fun and got 20+ kills with more than 500 points; I was best in the round...

TpYourHouse
08-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Hey now! Don't be giving anyone ideas now! xD

Baryonyx
08-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Using the AA guns effectively is one thing that team never seem to do. I know most of the pilots in the game are useless as far as really pressuring the enemy and getting lots of kills goes, but sitting in an AA turret you can get loads of points and effectively end enemy air control of the map. This is especially true on Iwo Jima.

ZundayXx
08-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Ow and: Jihad jeeps...