PDA

View Full Version : Wherever i may roam,Help?

Agent Aero
07-28-2009, 09:04 AM
So i've just finished the bass career and got the expert achievement, i then got the stone venue achievement. So now im trying to play a song in the recording studio and the other place, but when i choose to play a song in career it just takes me straight to the song and doesn't let me choose a venue.

If its glitched it doesn't matter because i need to do a drum career and i can just do it then, but if anyone has the answer to this it would be greatly appreciated :D.

I looked at the achievement guide and to be honest it's not much help.

Stufin135
07-28-2009, 09:54 AM
There is a thread asking the same thing like 3 below yours. So I am not even going to tell you how to get it if:

You won't use the achievement guide
You won't use search
You won't even look at a thread right below yours.

Agent Aero
07-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Reason for creating a new thread:

1. Achievement guide is in serious need of fixing, offers 0 to no help whatsoever.

2. The thread a couple below mine just tells me how to unlock the achievement, I know how to unlock it...But i want to know why it's not letting me choose a venue.

3. When i use the search feature it has the same BS as the thread a couple below mine.

:D

Stufin135
07-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Sloth(ness) is a deadly sin ^^
What does that have to do with anything?

Agent Aero
07-28-2009, 10:22 AM
I admit i was being a lil lazy, then i edited my post because i realised i was in the right.

Stufin135
07-28-2009, 10:35 AM
But it was answered in the thread below yours. CHOSE A SONG IN CAREER YOU HAVE ALLREADY PLAYED!!!! Gesh.

chaos brother
08-04-2009, 04:15 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/785/UP1nTnQ=.jpgWherever I May Roam 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Complete a song in every venue

In order to get this achievement all you need to do is:
1. Complete the career on any difficulty.
2. Complete at least one song in every Venue.
3. Then complete The Three songs you unlock at the end of the game. (Backstage, The stone, Recording studio)

There are a total of 11 venue's including the Third venue "Metallica in Tushino"
(Which doesn't seem to appear in the list of Venues when you select a already completed song)

neIIy99
10-13-2009, 05:55 AM
im with the poster on this one. the guide is called a guide for a reson it should have step by step for each achievement not just a short sentance or "self explainatory" it should list each venue and how to get each venue.

Scoobydoo182
04-16-2010, 02:01 AM
you have to pick a song you already played b4 and then choose it

MetalheadMattwk
05-12-2010, 01:18 AM
nevermind i figured it out, i looked at some of the other posts and it solved my problem :D