PDA

View Full Version : Major co-op problem

Wikked1
07-28-2009, 11:58 AM
It looks like there is a big glitch to the game with co-op with 2 players its huge seems like the yellow or the blue is glitched when you jump on the green barrels to explode I noticed this on 3 levels one where you have to jump on some conveyers you have to jump on a green barrel to explode and meet together in the middle and explode off each other onto opposite tracks.

Unfortunatly that didnt work my blue character seemed to explode much higher than my friend not even close to each other and me ending up on the belt and him back on the ground not even reaching where I landed this was remidied by some retooling and helping him uptop and me shooting myself off the green barrel while he tries to hold ( I forget the level but its on level 2)

on 3-7 poses a big problem as there is no work around to the issue there is a part where you have to press 2 buttons on oppose side of the beam and water starts to rise and you have to bounce off each other and the wall to get up to the green barrels on each other side but again poses a problem since I jump higher ( the blue guy ) than my friend and not meeting in the middle.

This is not lag I and my friend have tried it many ways and with other friends ( 2 player co op) and still the blue character is glitched only when he hits the green barrel not just by jumping free but only the green barrel.

Tomorrow ill try a 3 player and see if I can finish this but we shouldnt need a 3rd person to test this out this poses as a big problem for alot of people sooner or later

BemusedBox
07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Did 3-7 offline co-op did it on 3rd try didnt have any problems if youre sure its not lag then its down to timeing.

Squ4rex
07-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Could you describe what should happen on that section in 3-7 since you did it offline coop? If done correctly, do you and your partner end up hitting the flame jets each time? Could you provide maybe some detail on how you timed your jumps to see if we can emulate it for online coop? Thanks.

Bloodrune
07-28-2009, 11:40 PM
yeah, one character jumps higher than the other online.

Wikked1
07-29-2009, 07:10 AM
offline mode and online mode are basically 2 seperate games there still could be a glitch in the online mode than the offline I dont count that as lag if it was lag then we wouldnt meet up at the top but one slightly higher altatude than the other I dont think its lag what so ever.

See and other people are having problems with it too I wanna hear someone get through it in online mode with 2 players im waiting for someone to prove to me its lag beacuse I dont think it is