PDA

View Full Version : EA Servers down?

Scanrog
07-29-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having trouble getting into a game for the past 30 minutes or so, I try to join a game and it tells me that "No games are available at this time, please try again later" I took a little time to read the announcements at the bottom of the screen, but nothing took to my fancy that showed anyhting to do with the servers being down. Anyone got any clue about this? If so, any idea when they'll be back up? Thanks a lot.
-Scanrog

MarcoPolo360
07-29-2009, 07:39 PM
It's working for me.

ZundayXx
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Yup, the game is working fine.

Scanrog
07-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Still won't work for me =\ Can't connect to any games.

Monkey Ninja
07-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Same, kinda. Everyime I try to join a game it says "Searching for Games. Please Wait." or something like that. Then the box dissapears and I'm just left on the Main Menu screen as though I had never searched.

APX
07-30-2009, 10:46 AM
It's either your router or your ISP all together, Look on the EA UK forums and look at the Battlefield Series section of the forums, the producers of the game made a thread about this problem if people cannot connect at all.

But also, depending on your timezone, they do weekly, well sometimes daily Server Maintenance for an hour, so you can't connect at all.

EeRhT
08-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Still won't work for me = Can't connect to any games.

must just be your terrible connection, i can play fine, no lagg whatsoever.