PDA

View Full Version : beat the game with no disintegration cheeve, do i have to replay again?

mastakhan
07-30-2009, 03:27 AM
hey guys, i just beat the game but didn't get the disintegration achievement. does anyone know how the game keeps track of your kills? can i play another level and those kills are added to my total? or do i have to replay the entire game all over again?

also, the road map tells me to use the infinite spawn trick on "low road," but black only gets 10 grenades. how am i supposed to get the cheeve with that trick if i only get 10 nades at a time?

thanks.

STx INF3RN0
07-30-2009, 10:23 AM
hey guys, i just beat the game but didn't get the disintegration achievement. does anyone know how the game keeps track of your kills? can i play another level and those kills are added to my total? or do i have to replay the entire game all over again?

also, the road map tells me to use the infinite spawn trick on "low road," but black only gets 10 grenades. how am i supposed to get the cheeve with that trick if i only get 10 nades at a time?

thanks.
The game does keep all your kills up to date but it doesnt show you how many you killed sadly. If i was you i would do the thing on the road map since its the eaiest way to get the achievement

Go to 'low road' and do the spawn killing but remeber there are codes for this game to get unlimited ammo, go back to main menu and go to codes look at the top left and type that code into the link in the road map where they got codes. after this is done you should have unlimited ammo and have none ever ending grenade launchers

so hope this helps you mate and good luck :)

mastakhan
07-30-2009, 01:33 PM
forgot about the infinite ammo trick, i wanted to the beat the game on hard without codes, but now that i already beat it i have no problem using it. thanks!