07-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Since the other one isn't being worked on here is mine:

Currently being Written.

Road Map - Coming Soon

12 Total Achievements

200 Total Points
None Secret

Achievement Guide - Complete

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/M5/M1/0oCLiGJhbC9NFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzkAAAAA5+fn-RqTKA==.jpg
Focus Fire-11 G
Take down 10 enemies in a row finishing off each of them before doing damage to anybody else.

The easiest way to pull this off is to play as Nite Owl, and let Rorschach do all of the dirty work. While Rorschach is impaling upon everyone try and attract one to you, and "finish him off." The reason you play as Nite Owl is because you can block and that does not count as damage.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/vp/wI/1oCLiGJhbC8xFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0UAAAAA5+fn+SecpQ ==.jpg
Unending Combo-8G
String a single uninterrupted combo that's at least 10 hits long.

During the course of the game you will unleash many combos, in order to keep a combo going don't do any knock down attacks and you will be able to keep the combo going.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/1I/9K/0oCLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn-WWPzw==.jpg
Rrarararghgh!!!-8G
Sustain a single rage mode for 60 seconds.

This is easier than it sounds. In order to activate Rage Mode you need to get the rage bar all the way up until it flashes between red and yellow. Once it is flashing, push left trigger and you will activate rage mode. I was able to do this as Rorschach in Chapter 1 in the big room of the Strip Club. In order to keep rage mode active you need to keep pulling off finishing blows to enemies, a finishing blow is when a button appears over an enemies head, and if you press it before he gets knocked out you will start a finishing blow. During this time your rage meter will freeze and will not go down. Once the finishing move is complete your rage bar will be raised back up a bit. Also throughout the game you will have the opportunity to collect Rorschach cards which will increase your rage meter.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LW/To/14CLiGJhbC8wFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0QAAAAA5+fn+MdkNg ==.jpg
You Tag 'em - I Bag 'em-11G
Eliminate an enemy that your partner has knocked down or thrown in your direction.

This can be done either in single player or in Co-Op, obviously it is going to be a lot easier in Co-Op since very rarely does the computer knock down an enemy without killing him. To do this in Co-Op just have a friend (or do it yourself) grab an enemy and knock him onto the floor and go and "finish him" while he is on the floor.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/rn/-y/0ICLiGJhbC9DFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn-91-tQ==.jpg
Street Justice-36G
Complete the game as Rorschach.

There are only 3 Chapters, and each one takes roughfly an hour to and hour and a half to complete.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/4p/1x/14CLiGJhbC9HFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn+F6d+Q ==.jpg
Martial Artist-15G
Perform all 8 Nite Owl combos within 60 seconds.

This Achievement is very difficult to pull off, there are a lot of things that can go wrong... And will, a finish move can pop up right in the middle of a combo with the exact button that you need to press, or you didn't pull them off fast enough, or you just ran out of people to beat the snot out of.There are 8 total combos that you must pull off within 60 seconds, this is best done in an area where there are a lot of enemies. In order to pull off a combos you must first initiate it by holding down the first button of the combo. EX: If you are doing the Knock down you must hold down Y to begin. You will know you have started the combo when you see little blue or yellow circles on the bottom of the screen. The first real spot in which you can attempt to get this achievement is in Chapter 1, right after you enter the big room of the strip club. Unlike part 1, part 2 starts you with all of your combos already unlocked they are as fallows:

Knock Down: Y,Y,Y
Fast Knock Down: Y,X,Y
Stun: X,Y,X
Fast Stun: X,X,X
Area Attack: X,Y,Y
Fast Area Attack: X,Y
Extra Damage: Y,X,X,Y
Maximum Damage: Y,Y,X,X,Y

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/iI/4z/04CLiGJhbC9BFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-ByOkw==.jpg
Ping Pong-8G
Hit at least 4 different enemies while building up a combo.

This is an easy achievement and can be done on chapter 1. The first part in which I was able to pull it off was right after you enter the big part of the strip club. Just let a bunch of guys crowd around you and start to pull off one of the bigger combos like: Extra Damage: Y,Y,X,X,Y or Maximum Damage: Y,Y,X,X,X,Y.Once you pull off one part of the combo just move the joy stick to another guy. In order to pull off a combo you must first hold down the first button of the combo, you will know you did it right when you see a blue or yellow circle on the bottom of the screen.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/WV/oo/1YCLiGJhbC9ECxoIG1lTWEEwL2FjaC8wLzEwAAAAAOfn5-oHWkU=.jpg
Electric Explosion-8G
Hit 14 enemies with a single electrify armor blast.

This is very difficult to get and will most likely take multiple tries to acheive. In Chapter 2 when Nite Owl and Rorschach split up for the first time, you will be at a street with about nine guys. Run past them, and more enemies will appear. If done correctly you should get the satisfaction of watching their bodies fall to the floor in an electrical mess.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/PY/cS/0YCLiGJhbC9CFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn-j2HJg==.jpg
Morally Superior-36G
Complete the game as Nite Owl.

There are only 3 Chapters, and each one takes roughfly an hour to and hour and a half to complete.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/C5/Up/1ICLiGJhbC8yFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0YAAAAA5+fn+waVEA ==.jpg
Gentleman-8G
Complete Chapter III without hitting any ladies before they hit you.

This is EXTREMELY difficult, and even though it may seem impossible, but it CAN be done in single player, even though it is easier in Co-Op mode. Throughout Chapter 3 there are 2 types of enemies, male and female. The male are the big fat strong enemies, and the female are the small faster enemies. If you are attempting this on single player, just make sure that the LADY hits you before you go on your rampage, an easy tip is to play as Nite Owl for he can block making it easier to know if you have been hit or not. Or if you are doing this in Co-Op simply sit back and let your buddy do all the work.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/G3/bT/0oCLiGJhbC9AFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-fx2AA==.jpg
Feral Fighter-15G
Perform all 8 Rorschach combos within 60 seconds.

This Achievement is very difficult to pull off, there are a lot of things that can go wrong... And will, a finish move can pop up right in the middle of a combo with the exact button that you need to press, or you didn't pull them off fast enough, or you just ran out of people to beat the snot out of.There are 8 total combos that you must pull off within 60 seconds, this is best done in an area where there are a lot of enemies. In order to pull off a combos you must first initiate it by holding down the first button of the combo. EX: If you are doing the Knock down you must hold down Y to begin. You will know you have started the combo when you see little blue or yellow circles on the bottom of the screen. The first real spot in which you can attempt to get this achievement is in Chapter 1, right after you enter the big room of the strip club. Unlike part 1, part 2 starts you with all of your combos already unlocked they are as fallows:

Knock Down: Y,Y,Y
Fast Knock Down: Y,X,Y
Stun: X,X,X,X
Fast Stun: X,Y,X
Area Attack: Y,X,X,Y
Fast Area Attack: X,Y,Y
Extra Damage: Y,Y,X,X,Y
Maximum Damage: Y,Y,X,X,X,Y

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/R3/eq/04CLiGJhbC82FQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0IAAAAA5+fn-IV3XA==.jpg
Friends Forever?-36G
Complete the game in Co-operative mode.

The Co-Op is Local only, so get a buddy or go kidnap your neighbor or something. Fair warning: this can be done by yourself with two controllers, but you must be on top of your game. If one character dies you must restart from checkpoint. This also does NOT stack with the complete game as either Rorschach or Nite Owl.

Steve50013
07-31-2009, 03:01 AM
Can someone give some tips for pulling off all 8 combos in 60 seconds?

PaleVoyager
07-31-2009, 07:35 PM
You Tag'em, I Bag'em. I got that one on single play as Rorschach right at the end of Chapter III. Maybe Nite Owl knocked an enemy down in my direction.

Steve50013
07-31-2009, 09:35 PM
You Tag'em, I Bag'em. I got that one on single play as Rorschach right at the end of Chapter III. Maybe Nite Owl knocked an enemy down in my direction.

Thanks for the confirm that it can be done in single player.

PaleVoyager
08-01-2009, 02:48 AM
I can't find a good place for Electric Explosion, though. It is bugging the hell out of me.

Steve50013
08-01-2009, 02:59 AM
End of Chapter 3 seems like an awesome spot imo, I haven't tried yet though.

PaleVoyager
08-01-2009, 03:01 AM
I know the spot you are thinking, and there are only 12 enemies there.

Steve50013
08-01-2009, 05:03 AM
I'll have to go around and see. Any Advice for:

Either of the 8 combos in 60 seconds, and Focus Fire?

PaleVoyager
08-01-2009, 05:30 AM
I used the wave of enemies in Chapter II, after you have to both pull levers to get the 8 combos in 60 seconds. From my experience, do not pause in between combos. It cancels them. Either that, or pause time counts.

As for the other one Rorschach is probably the better choice. Just don't use any knock down attacks and try to string your combos together. For an example of this stringing process: Nite Owl's XY-Y-Y is three different combos right after the other.

Womi
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Just like in the first one, the coop achievement isn't stackable with the finish as Rorschach/Niteowl ones.

And I'm 99% sure that you can't get the 8 hit achievements in Coop.
Tried the whole game as Nite Owl but it never worked and got it first try on the first enemies in single player.

Steve50013
08-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Just like in the first one, the coop achievement isn't stackable with the finish as Rorschach/Niteowl ones.

And I'm 99% sure that you can't get the 8 hit achievements in Coop.
Tried the whole game as Nite Owl but it never worked and got it first try on the first enemies in single player.

Cheers can we get a 2nd confirmation on that last note?

EroticPotato
08-01-2009, 09:58 PM
I got both of the combo achievements on level 1 in the movie archive room and its ok to pause in between and look at the combos. As for focus fire i did that on single player and usually let the computer get it down to 1 enemy and i finished him off. If you can you can try to draw 1 away at a time and finish them off one by one. This is best done with Nite Owl because he can block and that wont count as doing damage. I tried getting this in chapter 3 by throwing 10 people off the catwalk but that doesnt seem to get you the achievement.

Steve50013
08-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Just need Electric Explosion and this guide is done. (After some stuff is reworded and explained better of course.)

Steve50013
08-03-2009, 12:03 AM
The catwalks in level 1 seem promising... I counted 12 bodies but I don't know how many fell off or I threw off...

Can someone else check this out?

asdf123
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Worst achievements ever :)

EroticPotato
08-03-2009, 07:16 PM
i have gotten all of them now except for gentleman and electric explosion. does anyone have any suggestions for that one.

Steve50013
08-03-2009, 10:15 PM
We are still trying to figure out where to get electric explosion.

Steve50013
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I FOUND IT!

compliments of ps3trophies for finding it so we wouldn't have to!

chapter 2 after nite owl & rorschach first split up @ switch door.
there is a big street with 8 or 9 guys run past them to find more enemies past the gate lure them together into large and release/attack blast. Should pop up if sucessful or all guys are hit. May take numerous retries.

EroticPotato
08-04-2009, 03:28 AM
awesome! im gonna try to get this in a little bit.

Y0UNIK0RN
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Thank you for making this! I felt like crap because I started the guide but could not finish it because no damn store is selling this game around here! Anyways it's a good guide but you should spice it up with some color and stuff! :p Thanks again!

TAXI DRIVER 420
08-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Thank you for making this! I felt like crap because I started the guide but could not finish it because no damn store is selling this game around here! Anyways it's a good guide but you should spice it up with some color and stuff! :p Thanks again! Seems like thats all you did with your guide but i know your story so im just messing around. You should let him throw your pictures in it just for the hell of it, they did come out realy nice. On another note you snould get gamefly for the price of that watchmen disc you could get one month and rent a few games. Ha let me know if you gonna try it, its worth it.

Son of Kyuss
08-10-2009, 09:31 AM
I have a question, will the "Friends Forever?" achievement unlock for both co-op partners?

TAXI DRIVER 420
08-10-2009, 09:37 AM
I have a question, will the "Friends Forever?" achievement unlock for both co-op partners? I think i read some where on here it does. Ha all i wanna know is who that hot chick is in your sig.

Son of Kyuss
08-10-2009, 03:58 PM
I think i read some where on here it does. Ha all i wanna know is who that hot chick is in your sig.

Much thanks for that, it'll give my friend some incentive to play through co-op with me now :p.

The girl in my signature is Brody Dalle, she's a total babe ain't she?

LegndoRock
08-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I FOUND IT!

compliments of ps3trophies for finding it so we wouldn't have to!

haha when i was writing my guide for this game i kept looking here hopeing someone would find it and luckily someone did on our site :p

Steve50013
08-12-2009, 05:28 AM
haha when i was writing my guide for this game i kept looking here hopeing someone would find it and luckily someone did on our site :p

I googled it, found nothing and then I remembered we had a sister site ;)

TAXI DRIVER 420
08-12-2009, 07:49 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LW/To/14CLiGJhbC8wFQUXXFJRFkEwL2FjaC8wL0QAAAAA5+fn+MdkNg ==.jpg
You Tag 'em - I Bag 'em-11G
Eliminate an enemy that your partner has knocked down or thrown in your direction.

This can be done either in single player or in Co-Op, obviously it is going to be a lot easier in Co-Op since very rarely does the computer knock down an enemy without killing him. To do this in Co-Op just have a friend (or do it yourself) grab an enemy and knock him onto the floor and go and "finish him" while he is on the floor.

Hey for this one I had my friend throw them near me with the finish button showing up after while there on the ground and nothing. I dont know if I was not close enough to the thrown enemy or somthing else. I even tried when it wasnt poping up and nothing even had the throw enemy land at my feet nothing. It din't unlock till my friend threw an enemy right at my face as I was walking behind him not even trying to get it. So if anyone else was having trouble try this out or it might have been me as I have been having problems with other achievements in this game.

Steve50013
08-15-2009, 06:09 AM
Seems like something that "might" be fixed in an update.

minh2
08-15-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey for this one I had my friend throw them near me with the finish button showing up after while there on the ground and nothing. I dont know if I was not close enough to the thrown enemy or somthing else. I even tried when it wasnt poping up and nothing even had the throw enemy land at my feet nothing. It din't unlock till my friend threw an enemy right at my face as I was walking behind him not even trying to get it. So if anyone else was having trouble try this out or it might have been me as I have been having problems with other achievements in this game.

Don't forget you cannot obtain ANY achievement while being 2nd Player, only the 1st Player can gain achievements. (this is true in both Part 1 and Part 2)

What i did to get this achievement is to have my friend beat to near death an enemy then have him throw it to toward me(try to only have that single guy to be the last alive, and DO NOT HIT the enemy once before your friend throws him over to you) then just finish the job and kill the guy while he is down(you should see the achievement pop up if it only took a single hit to finish the enemy off)

rememeber, im pretty sure you cannot hit the enemy once before your friend throws him to you.

Incognito
08-24-2009, 04:10 AM

Same thing here, this cheevo is totally glitched. I killed at least 20 fucking people as the first player never having hit them once, when they were thrown on the ground with the kill button over their head. Nothing,

After the first one, this might be the biggest piece of shit game I've ever played