PDA

View Full Version : Special Edition MP Map!!!

Starscream5000
01-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey I was just wondering if you use the code for the MP map could someone else use it also?? like on a different system?? because if so then Im down to let anyone who wants access to the Extra map use my code....thats how cool I am
Starscream

Wreckon Dracgon
01-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I'll only accept the code if you tell me how many different Starscream Transformers there are?

Also I'm just kidding I have the SE Lost Planet so I don't need the code.

Also do you think Starscream could take either Escaflowne, or EpyOn. He is up next once those two finish battling it out.

And yes Wreckon is back on his Mountain Dew :)

Dark Fury
01-18-2007, 07:46 PM
You can only use the code once, naturally.. otherwise there would be no point in it being a code at all..

starscream1101
01-21-2007, 05:52 PM
wow this is wierd. Haven't ran into another Starscream fan in awhile possibly ever.

Here's a pic of my tattoo...it's on my upper back just below the neck.

http://myspace-307.vo.llnwd.net/01355/70/36/1355096307_m.jpg

WarriorPriest13
01-22-2007, 07:19 PM
I'll only accept the code if you tell me how many different Starscream Transformers there are?

And yes Wreckon is back on his Mountain Dew :)

That depends if you are counting just toys, or statues as well. ;)

Toy wise there are atleast 8.
Statue and figure wise atleast 5.

-WarriorPriest13 ;)

Wreckon Dracgon
01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
First awesome tattoo... death to all Autobots (except Grimlock and Omega Supreme)

Secondly toy wise there are far more than eight. There are almost eight G1 versions of Starscream. Counting special editions I have 14 myself and know there are at least five others the wife won't let me buy. Damn New Years Resolution.

It's okay they'll all be my sons some day and he will continue on the legacy.
If I had to pick the Armada SE Black version of StarScream would be my favorite... and favorite transformer over all would be either Original Megatron or Devastator.

Buttcheeks
01-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Even though this isn't a transformer thread i have to say my favorite transformer was Jetfire. He was great in the cartoon and he is one of the most fun to transform even to this day.

I do have to agree with Wreckon too though, the original G1 Megatron was great and he is still a pain in the ass to transform just like when i was a kid.

What ever happened to all the good cartoons like G.I Joe and Transformers? Man kids these days have shit for cartoons.

I would say this thread has certainly gone :offtopic:

Wreckon Dracgon
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Off topic in deed...

That's why you have to buy them DVD's so they know what's a real cartoon.
There is hope in the Anime style cartoons. I've started watching Avatar and it has promise. But the good old days of Cobra Commander... (humm it's time for an avatar change), He-Man, Voltron, etc. are long gone.

Buttcheeks
01-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah i have quite a few of the transformer and robotech cartoons on dvd now. Voltron was a great cartoon, one of my all time favorites and then those gay power rangers came along and tried to reinvent it.

I am going to download some of the flinstones and jetsons ones from the xbox marketplace too so my daughter can watch them. Theres nothing like seeing Fred Flinstone kicking his feet to make the car move.

Myncy
01-22-2007, 08:48 PM
I love how the Transformers thread came up in the Mech shooter...

I say we move to Chromehounds!