Gamestation, UK

Agent Aero

In gamestation you can usually buy pre-owned games(obviously)and they come in the deals: 2 for 20GBP and 2 for 30GBP. Does anybody know what these games sell for when you only buy one?

E.G One game in the 2 for 20GBP section is around 11.99GBP

- One Game in the 2 for 30GBP section is around 17.99GBP

Cany anyone confirm the prices of these :p

Thanks.

The Gamestation near my house has taken the "2 for £30" offer off now, for reasons I do not know.

That shop sucks ass anyway, I once was banned (I still go in, and the manager doesn't care anymore) because they sold me a Guitar Hero 1 Bundle (Game and guitar), and the game wasn't in it. I asked them where my game was and they said "That bundle doesn't come with the game", so I argued the fact that it said it did on the box and why the hell would you call a controller a "Bundle"...

So they banned me, because I, apparently, was slagging the shop off; all I said was to stop false advertising and what not.

So yeah, I feel like an old lady, just rambling on when her grandkids come to visit. Just talking about the war, and life, and why Gamestation sucks, completely oblivious to the fact that their house has that horrible old person smell.

I was on a bus once that had that smell, God I thought I was going to die if I held my breath any longer. Worst bus ride of my life... other than that time I cut my ear open on the way home from White Post Farm *Cue flashback*... shit, Family Guy has gotten into my post!

Sooo... how about those pavements, huh? Good, good... Alright, I'm going, stop yelling!

Edited by Crimson Ridley

I dont mind gamestation. Don't know if its the same for stores in England, but in Scotland they give you a loyalty card which you can win prizes each time you buy something. also you can put your trade in value straight onto the card. I had almost £40 on it before i got Viking and Tomb Raider Underworld.

It seems like the older the game the less trade in value you get for it. I got the huge sum of £1 for golden compass, which they will then sell for £4.99. Doesnt bother me though cause i realise that its a business in the business to make money.

Much prefer the store to game as it seems in Gamestation they LEAVE YOU ALONE TO BROWSE!!! Also the staff are better in gamestation. At least they know bout computer games!

I dont mind gamestation. Don't know if its the same for stores in England, but in Scotland they give you a loyalty card which you can win prizes each time you buy something. also you can put your trade in value straight onto the card. I had almost £40 on it before i got Viking and Tomb Raider Underworld.

It seems like the older the game the less trade in value you get for it. I got the huge sum of £1 for golden compass, which they will then sell for £4.99. Doesnt bother me though cause i realise that its a business in the business to make money.

Much prefer the store to game as it seems in Gamestation they LEAVE YOU ALONE TO BROWSE!!! Also the staff are better in gamestation. At least they know bout computer games!

No fair, I'm pretty sure they don't do any of that stuff at the gamestation near me.